Reviews for Shishiosama’s evil plot
Misty Narumi chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
This is hilarious! LOL
Miharu Kawashi chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
I think the story is really funny though I am wondering how Souji could be Soujiro's father. Souji died in his early twenties due to tuberculosis so I find it hard to believe that if he had a child Saito would have known. After all most of his time was spent with the Shinsengumi. Not only that, but why would Souji find the time to produce a rice company? The family didn't like him so why pretend to hold him as a contempted son? As you can tell I am a little confused by that segment.

Kaoru's response to the story was classic. i wonder how she will react to the NC- 17 scene. that should prove amusing! Ja ne!
maxy-chan chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
NOw upd8 or aI will pwnzor joo!~!

~lol omfg it has emotion P

*Ahhem* Please update! I
krystalMage chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
Leaping lapdogs girl!

This fic is hilarious!

Gawd i cudn't stop laughing, Saitoh's reaction was priceless, and Hiko laughing? hahahaha. hey so when are you going to update?
Liem chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
NC-17. Oh... Er. Actually. No. I don't think I want to read it. Especially a MarySue version of it. ::shudders:: Continue, please?

Liem chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Yeah, poor Sou-chan. He must be traumatized. And the whole, "I love you like a brother but we have a baby together anyway" was so hilarious. It's like crack. Except the good, non-addictive kind. Except it makes my ribs kind of hurt, because I'm laughing so much.

"What a total charmer...too bad he's dead." Hahahaha.

Just one thing: you need to start a new paragraph whenever someone new speaks, otherwise it's pretty confusing. Other than that, I'm on to the next chapter!

Liem chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
"...flaming coal bed." Hahaha. Of *course* Shishio-sama must have something like that. After all, what respectable ruler of Hell would sleep on just a normal sheet-and-pillows bed? Your characterization of Shishio is great, "Shishio grunted an assent, too proud to beg."

"Pinker than, *gasp*, Kenshin's gi!" (laughs hysterically) That is pink indeed. I giggle at this parody, especially what the Kenshin-gumi managed to read. It's scarily realistic; a lot like some fics out there...

Summoner Lenne10 chapter 3 . 6/26/2006

God I love you, heh.
BananaPropaganda chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
Oh those poor, poor souls. Lol! Hope you update soon.

Nana chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
This is hilarious! I can't wait to read more.

Poor, poor sou
lolo popoki chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
*hysterical laughter* Oh, I do hope you decide to update this one some day!
katdemon1895 chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
wow, the mary sue story is one of the most horribly written i've ever read, good job! this is a really wierd way.
maxy-chan chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
OKITA-CHAAN! _ *jump-hug!* Yay! With the long hair! D he's SO cute! _

Well, thanks for updating! Keep doing your thing!
notsoprettyhime-chan chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
God that was so hilarious! I'm really jealous, you know!
serabi chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Interesting so far, please continue.