Reviews for Sakura's World
I'm MYSTERIOUS chapter 22 . 11/22/2013
Hey Kittykute!:) I was... Just thinking to make.. An fans story or.. What you call it? Whatev ;( and,, yeah just thinking 'bout how to make some of it? I think I will make NaruHina/SasuSaku/NejiTenten/ yeah? Choose them.. And if one of you were supporting me :D help me please! Thanks and one more thing! I LOVE this STORY but its weird when its becoming angel and demon.. Its just,,its ninja not god but I'm sorry if I make you feel bad... I'm soo sorry and please help me! Ok? :) really.. I'm not joking.. I will make them really amazingly fantastic ULTIMATE! Hehehe ᵗʰᵃᶰᵏᵧₒᵤ ᵗʰᵃᶰᵏᵧₒᵤ ᵗʰᵃᶰᵏᵧₒᵤ very much!
Itami Uchiha chapter 12 . 10/4/2007
Hey r u still havin the problem with the boy. I think every time hes says sumthin bout her u should go "yeh whateva" and protend to not care. If that doesnt work ignore him. And if that doesnt work, make up this boy u 'met' on the weekend and talk bout him all the time!
JenniVu chapter 17 . 1/12/2007
OMG Sora u got that from Kingdom Hearts i hate that show and my friend does like that show infact she LOVES Sora
tsubasax3 chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
Hey i think this is one of my favorite cahpters of the story!

Thank you so much for updating it!
sakurarules chapter 22 . 6/27/2006
ending wasnt dat goof. da middle was good.
person75453336 chapter 22 . 6/15/2006
yay! -

you updated!

I found a really good song that would fit with this fic! if you care, its from Anberlin and the song is called "Paperthin Hymn"

sorry that it was random but I'm listening to it as I'm reviewing right now! and it reminded me of this fic! - (I mean that in a good way!)

anyway, your Sakura / Naruto (or Sasuke) fic of the vampire would be cool. I personally have no ideas as how to do a vampire fic b/c I've never done one, but if you need any thing just e-mail me and I'll do what I can to help!

back to the fic...-;

oh! I dont want them to fight each other! ~o~

(cries) No!

but that was sweet of Saskue at the end and so cute!

great job on this chapter, though it was short, it was great!

I mean, it kept me interested! -

well, update please!

and good luck with your future fic!
JustPlainPeachy chapter 22 . 6/8/2006
Nice chapter! I think your idea for a new story sounds awsome! I like SasuSaku, but I haventfread a lot of NaruSaku, so I have no clue...? I cant wait to read it! But please update this one as soon as you find time! _
iluvB.R chapter 22 . 6/7/2006
yay! it cute! plz update soon!
feedthecrow chapter 17 . 6/6/2006
Wow it seems I'm seeing Kingdom Hearts everywhere! Lolz just finished playing Kingdom Hearts 2 that my friend borrowed to me. Then I see Sora's name. By the description the guy sounds like Sora's other half Roxan or something like that.
Mangosplashies chapter 22 . 6/6/2006
Oh...a vap fic of either sasuke-kun and sakura-chan, or naruto-kun, and sakura-chan...m, i think sasuke-kun and sakura-chan lok cuter together...but i also love reading naruto/sakura fics..there cute 2! but..i still think sasuke and sakura make a cuter couple..dunno, that just me..
Crimson Dutchess chapter 22 . 6/6/2006
good chap... lolz... u shud put action in it again... no im kidding im just kinda bored rite now (again...) oh and btw sakura and naruto (as well as yamato and ugly-ass beech sai) encounter sasuke in the latest chapters of the manga... when theyre like 15/16 years old (man he looked hot... but his outfit couldve been better...) so ya... he could possible come back.
Yadda Blah chapter 22 . 6/6/2006
Meep!
TossedxTurned chapter 22 . 6/5/2006
Sad chapter... Hmm, a vampire fic would be awsome. I'm a huge fan of vampire SasuSak fics, they're one of my favorite!
blackXheart chapter 22 . 6/5/2006
I LOVE vampire fics! _ They rock out loud! Naruto and Sakura is a good pairing. I look forward to reading it!
person75453336 chapter 21 . 6/4/2006
WHAT?

Sasuke AGREED to fight Sakura! 0o0

I'm sad now, and I really want to know what will happen!

Please update!