Reviews for A Letter from the Heart
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Oh dear... they really hurt Xander big time.
hisokauzumaki chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Wow. This was great, I mean really. I read this a while ago and only just rediscovered it, so I was a little surprised when I went to click that little button at the bottom of the page only to find this was already on my favorites list!

I have to ask though, are you going to continue this? Maybe even just another oneshot where the gang encounters Xander years later?
Sophophobic chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Very good.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Oh! I absolutley love it! Buffy deserves any pain she gets!
Koos chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Amazing little fic.
And yes, it would hurt Xander big time, even though he would have kept it for himself. That strong is Xander.
Still, a wonderful ficlet
KColl2003 chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Telling it how it is. Can understand Buffy chosing Angel or Spike over Xander but the mess that was Riley? Man, if I was Xander, I'd have been out there at the end of season 3. Guess that's the difference between heroes and soldiers. Heroes will do it for a while, soldiers they're in for the long haul.
Aurora Snowstorm chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Awesome...I could feel the emotion with in the letter. I love stories like this, wonderful job!
Wolf31 chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Sad story about Xander leaving and what his friends think of him. Hope for a follow up on it.
Mysterri chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Will there be a sequel to this story. I hope so. Maybe tracking Xander down and some serious grovelling involved
Terri chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Loved this, but will there be a sequel. You know tracking down of Xander and begging him to come back, kind of thing
mooddog20 chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
You should really make a sequal to this.
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Yowch! That was some pretty harsh stuff in there, but at the same time there was some really good stuff in there. I really liked this and would be interested in reading a follow up if you do one.
sibling chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Hmmmm. I assume from the "collateral damage" comment that you're putting this story in the Riley era. I'd say that after "The Zeppo", Xander wouldn't have reacted this way. Some of the reviewers said that Xander wouldn't have this much self-pity...well, he's had personal pity-parties at times, but the only major one after "The Zeppo" was when he was split in half, and that doesn't count.

Now, if you made the conversation between Buffy and *Faith*, for example, I'd say it was more believable.
Furious George chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Good story, Ice. Though in my opinion, I don't think Xander would react with this much self-pity. I do think you've got the sense of betrayal Xander's feeling towards Buffy and Willow, as well as his feelings of gratitude and devotion for Giles down to perfection. This is a great read. If you ever decide to write a sequel for this, you know I'll read and review it.
Gyrus chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Frankly, I don't think Xander has ever been this full of self-pity. He has known from day one that he is the "normal" member of the group. I can only think of a couple of occasions ("The Zeppo", "The Replacement") when he has let that fact bother him, and both times, he ended up with much more confidence afterwards. So I don't think the "let's pity Xander" premise is justified here.