Reviews for My angel, Luis
aemi chapter 3 . 7/20/2006
yours is the best luis related story ive seen on this site. Actually...i think it may be the best ive seen on the net. Most of the ones out there are choppy and blech. Im just gonna lurk here stalking the updates. _
ohtar chapter 4 . 7/20/2006
man i almost died of laughter when luis hit me with that smoke line in the game. _ classic.
ohtar chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
must...have...more! this is so cool!
MishaRain27 chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
Oh..please update soon...or ill...uh..i really don't know...just update!
ohtar chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
ARGH! ok that may be the single most frustrating thing ive ever seen! MUST-HAVE-MORE!
De Sade IV chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
A village called Village? Hee.

That rape scene was pathetic and you probably liked writing it anyway. Sick slasher.
Snow Puff chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Oh... They have a spell checker now... That's very nice.

Anyway. Loved the second chapter (as if I was having doubts) just as much as the first one. And all in all, this is really just a great story. I liked the slight differences from the actual plot, makes it interesting. I cracked up at the Rubix Cube line. If someone ever tries to lock me in a wardrobe, I'll make sure I demand at least that much from them. Or maybe some sleep medication.

Peace Out!
Snow Puff chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
*giggle* *twitch* *manic laugh* I FCUKING LOVE YOU! I'm not sure what I'm happier about though, the shout out to me, or this new story with which I have fallen in love with! Sadly, my writing skills (i.e. humor ones) are not up to par as it is 5:49 in the morning. But that's okay, because my 'Big Ups To Jesus Day' Holiday is starting on Thursday and ends on Monday, so I'll probably be able to manage to crank out a few new chapters... So yeah! We... TwT It's very early... *sobs*

Peace Out! [I is making it a trend!]
AI chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Interesting beginning. I'd like to see more.
A Familiar Voice chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Love the story
photonman63 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Wow, that was dark. I would like to read more of this.
Sara A. Wesker chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
This is interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next, good work.

Sara