Reviews for The Musings of Miss Terese
TitanWolf chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
this deserves a sequel, cause it's so freaking good!:)
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
That was amsuing. To think that if Arnold can't figure out that Pheobe likes him then he really needs to get those glasses cleaned. That was funny how Pheobe walked on him reading HER diary. haha to her that 's why I keep mine hidden and not in plain sight.
HonoraryHaibane chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
So sad! Why do girls write diaries, if its way to tempting for others to read them? Anyway, great story!
Marshmallows rock chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln(one of my favoutrite made up expressions) There i was thinking why does nobody do a MSB story then a fatastic one appears. I have loved the magic school bus since I was 5 and saw them on a trip from Scotland to america. DO YOU REALISE THAT MAKES NINE FREAKIN' YEARS!

Sorry. Great story. I'm more than a little hyper right now
EverAfter153 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Hee hee hee... just rereading this one... it is SO CUTE. The Elitist Eight... that was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. I may have to steal that one day... kidding;-)
LadyRushia chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Aww, just a one-shot? Oh well, it's your story.

Arnold and Phoebe are so cute together _ and you do a good job of writing it too.

~Rushia
TheModernWay chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Wow, I have not been online in a long time, and you post a new (and great) fic! I don't think I like you left us hanging, but oh well, it's still great!
Hazel Wish chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Aw, sweet. I usually don't like cliffhangers, but this one does just fine. I like the part where she says, "I wish I had the ovaries to tell him." Good job, as always!
LoveOnTheInside chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Wow. That was great. I especially liked the end when he wasnt in school. Your one shots are really good.

P.S. Sorry I havent been on Messenger lately. My computer is acting like a cuntface. I should be on later tonight. TTYL