Reviews for Catherine's Abduction
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Oh my I'm crying at this and a fanfiction has to be touching to make me cry
clow-san chapter 5 . 2/10/2012
This is equal part tender and angsty. My dear lord, I'm not sure if I want to cry or to coo while reading this. Absolutely wonderful and derserving of a lot more reviews. Great job.
Arashi7 chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
Lovely. Incredibly painful - it's been a while since a fic made me cry - but so very right. Perfect, beautiful, and simply right. I bow to your talent, this is wonderful.
heatherbell chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Oh. That was so lovely and depressing and truthful and great. I love how happy they were and how sad they were and the smooth tone that you used. I'm not sure that languid is the right word, but it definitely springs to mind, reading this. Also elegaic. I'm not a big fan of character death fics but you wrote this beautifully and honestly and I'm very impressed. Well done for this wonderful piece of work. Please write more.
x.phile.anon chapter 5 . 9/21/2007
God, this made me cry! I loved the whole story, but chapter 5 was the icing on the cake. What a great author you are! Keep up the great work.
CedarPineSpruce chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
Wow. This is stunning. I'm blown away. (hugs)
supertasticgirl chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
aw, your story was soo sad! but it was really good. nice work.
megslife chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
so so so sad... i cried this whole last chapter
allie chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
Wow that was an amazing story. Ch. 5 made me cry! I was always a C/G shipper, and this was one of the best fics I've read. Thank-you so much!
jtbwriter chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
That was amazing-thank you for such a bittersweet story!

The last chapter-nothing like that was expected-but you made it seem so real-and Lindsey coming home again to poor Gris...so heartbreaking! Thank you for such a good read!
cherishedcrush chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
I read the whole story and it was lovely especially chapter five that one made me cry. :)