Reviews for Mending Wings
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 29 . 5/27/2013
Not bad at all.
mysticdragon01 chapter 18 . 3/2/2012
Uh... call me slow, but I'm not sure I get what happened at the beginning here. Would you mind explaining?
callmeBaby'08 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I already like where this is going please tell me ya did or are currently working on the sequel? i just gotta know
bp chapter 29 . 6/5/2008
the story was good,but it wasn't even about in the sequel I think that's something you need to ,I wanted to know how Gwen knows so much about the ,I was wondering,see i have a great idea for a fanfic but my mom won't let me log on with the i'm trying to see if a current author will like it and write it.I don't care what you do with it but the idea is that what if one night,Brooklyn,Lexington,and Broadway found either a homeless child in an alley or what if it was a female gargoyle,child or adult?you can make up a villain or whatever to go with the story.I don't have an email address but if you go to ,in the search box type in will take you to a thing that says spaces and user on that 'll know it's the right one if a link there says on the thing that says send angelicdemon a 's just like me your answer please! Thanx. ps-if that doesn't work then oh well.
bp chapter 23 . 6/5/2008
poor matt.
bp chapter 21 . 6/5/2008
I thought Brooklyn would freak when he found out what gay was.
bp chapter 7 . 6/3/2008
i don't get she like the guy who wants to make dinner for her or does she like Matt?
bp chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
But Brooklyn is my favorite character,he has to be able to fly!
Chi-Cop1 chapter 29 . 2/3/2008
Great story!
Dragonessclaw chapter 29 . 8/3/2007
The story was wonderful. I am lookimg forward to the sequal and hope it has more of Goliath and Elisa in it. Though I am looking forward to Gwen going home and whatever adventures she has there.
Dragonessclaw chapter 18 . 8/3/2007
Love the chapter, can't wait to keep reading. Love the lube comment. Funny and clever.
Mythigal chapter 29 . 6/12/2007
Applause! Applause! Well done! Definitely a good place to stop (for now, at least). Great characters, plot, dialogue... And, wonder of wonders, Matt actually showed some tact and maturity! There may be hope for him, yet!

You answered the most pressing questions, but left a couple of mysteries (like Gwen's knowledge of gargoyles) for the next story. I believe I have commented before on your liking for cliffhangers, though (GRIN!)

And I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for your next installment.
Ramza7 chapter 29 . 6/12/2007
I must commend you on your outstanding work. I have been a Gargoyles fan from day one (actually, I must admit I actually started watching at the 2nd or 3rd episode...but after 13 years that is truly splitting hairs, I'd say), but I am relatively new to the fan fiction. That said, your story is vastly superior to any other I have read. You trully capture the personalities and mannerisms of the canon characters, while contributing a nice new touch with your OCs.

Of course, no good review would be complete without some constructive criticism, so here goes: I would like to have more interaction with the Gargoyles (you kind of got away from them down the stretch there), and perhaps some of the other more colorful but less reknowned ones (Puck perhaps? Given his deal with Oberon, he can't be 'Owen' all the time). Next, you obviously dropped off the story line between Gwen and Demona entirely (or perhaps just put it off until the sequal?), so that really left me hanging. Hmm...can't think of anything else at the moment.

Overall, thank you for a wonderful story and fulfilling experience. I look forward to your future work. Cheers!
dog youkai jane chapter 29 . 6/12/2007
WHAT? *looks back at chapter*. IT'S OVER? SO SOON? NO! the next one is called "Healing Hearts"? ok! _ i'll look for it!
dog youkai jane chapter 28 . 6/3/2007
Hey! that is a cliffhanger! why did you do a cliff hanger? i think matt is going to kill his partner after this. lol.