Reviews for Primal Magic
Blazeb79 chapter 16 . 4/29
Very good story , a shame it won't be finished.
god of all chapter 16 . 3/26
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
MeinGimli chapter 16 . 3/14
it seems now you are out of ideas. and it started good. damn too bad
Daniel6 chapter 5 . 2/25
Why has no one realized that the blood wards don't work, or at least are crumbling. Tom was resurrected using Harry's blood. Correct? And it's Harry's blood that charges the wards. So what's to keep Tom from storming the place right now?
Daniel6 chapter 3 . 2/25
I know the marriage contract is part of the storyline, however, Harry already has a strong tie to the Black family. His grandmother, Dorea Potter, her maiden name is Black. Her nephew is Sirius. Making him and James first cousins. Once removed of course because Sirius was kicked out as a student. Making Sirius and Harry second cousins, once removed. And the trio of Black sisters (Bellatrix, Narcissa & Andromeda) are Harry's third cousins. Making Nymphadora and Draco his fourth cousins.
Now, in theory anyway, Harry would need an even stronger tie to the Black family. Hence his upcoming nuptials to Nymphadora. Huh. I wonder what his friends are gonna say about this?
Daniel6 chapter 2 . 2/25
In other words, he's scared of Minerva. :-D
It was a nice change of pace to see an understanding Dumbledore in this type of scenario. And to see Molly in character was a real treat. Or would it be Mother Weasley? :-)
And did anyone notice that Sirius' initials are S.O.B.? Son of a...biscuit eater. Am I the only one to notice this? :O
kitkat1197 chapter 3 . 1/11
Good story. I really like it so far. One issue. Dorea black married Charles potter and had James potter. Harry is a black by blood. But ignoring that (you can always put an author's note in) this is a great story so far. The plot is developing quite nicely.
Almia chapter 3 . 1/5
You got one fact wrong Harry's grandmother was dorea poter nee BLACK
123irish chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
it's a shame we'll never get another chapter!
KingRider6911 chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
Sweet story, Please update!
shugokage chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
Definitely was a very interesting story it is sad to see it incomplete!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Playing with emotions is fun though. Why so serious?
johnny.vick chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
omg omgomg more more love it more please thanks
Daniel6 chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
Holy crap! Harry is related to William "I beat Shaka Zulu" Wallace! How is everyone else going to take this? I thought Harry was going to faint! Can't wait for more.
Daniel6 chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Damn! Those moves were right out of S.W.A.T. 101! The stun balls were just like a flashbang grenade! This isn't special weapons and tactics, it's special wizards and tactics! :O