Reviews for Foreign Feelings
katetastic chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
Very VERY good ending to the story!
katetastic chapter 12 . 8/2/2006
So glad that they go to be together *alone* for 3 days!
katetastic chapter 9 . 8/2/2006
They got together! YAY! *dances around*
katetastic chapter 8 . 8/2/2006
I am so glad that she is ok! YAY!
katetastic chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
I am glad BJ could talk him out of it!
katetastic chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
I know that I am reviewing for almost every chapter, but each one is so good I just couldn't resist! I love that Margaret said she loved him..and I cheered when Hawkeye punched Donald!
katetastic chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
O wow way to throw in some drama! Love how romantic Hawkeye is! Hope Donald doesn't screw everythign up!
katetastic chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
God he is a jerk (Donald not Hawkeye) I hope that Margaret and Hawkeye get together (which I am sure they will).
katetastic chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Love it so far! Like the that is from Hawkeye!
Elanor-G chapter 14 . 5/14/2006
yay go hawkeye! I love this story, i'd give anything to be margaret right now.
4077hawk chapter 14 . 5/9/2006
I really enjoyed this chapter. I loved Hawkeye's reaction when he met his son. Thing is I'm not sure what you mean about skipping chapters 14-17? Are you saying you intended to make both stories the same lengh originaly? ie: 17 or 18 Chapters? I've written Chapters 3 and 4 and part of 5 of "Civvie Street and hope to get them posted soon but I'm a bit worrid as so far I've had 200 hits but only seven reviews:-( Still at least they were good ones.
Laurie Eve chapter 13 . 5/4/2006
Aw, what happened to Margaret? Update soon, please!
4077hawk chapter 13 . 5/4/2006
I'm confused! Where is she? Ah-hang on *re-checks chapter*. Yep, I can see the sense in ending this now. What I can't understand is why Margaret can be sad to see Hawkeye leave for camp and then take off herself! Please update soon-I love these two stories.
Laurie Eve chapter 12 . 4/26/2006
So, now what happens? You've got my attention! Please don't wait too long to update.
4077hawk chapter 10 . 4/19/2006
Ah that was brilliant. I never expected that. I so hope Margaret recovers and returns to her husband's side real soon. I love this story. Update ASAP!