Reviews for Conviction
L.R. Meriadoc chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
jeeze.. you make me sad, i haven't cried about anything I've read or seen since I was seven,i like it alot.
realfanficts chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Hmm. Nice little one-shot. I'm just wondering, are you considering doing another multi-chapter soon?
Jessica chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I really liked this one. Really really. I can totally see it related to life right now. And, I can't exactly claim to have experienced life, but right now, life seems exactly as described. Good job. Seriously. ]
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
aw man this is really good! you really captured the despair i imagine remus must feel all the time.

also, this great gatsby book, what is all the hype about? i've read an excerpt from it once but nothing really happened. sounds interesting though. what is it like?
Kat.Potter chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Wow. That's all I can really say, but wow.
duj chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
They brought their doom on themselves. They created their enemy with their own hands. James and Sirius, bullies, publicly humiliating the loner for "the fact of his existence" (the fact that it was his own spell they used against him, makes it more indefensible, not less; if his behaviour had warranted it, then Remus and Sirius would have had a better excuse for Harry than "we were prats"); Remus, the enabler, abrogating his responsibility and abusing his authority by pretending not to notice; Peter, the hanger-on, supporting whatever his more popular friends did in a mixture of malice and fear of finding himself in Snape's place; and Lily, the false protector, whose pretended compassion evaporated when the victim didn't thank her.
Seer of Spots chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Yea... talk about naive! I meen omg!

...

Uh, no... that wasn't the point...

I really like these reflection pieces - they're always so well done, and this is no exception!

Fantastic work!