Reviews for Love Thy Brother
skyeza chapter 15 . 2/23
Hello, I really love this story. It is one off my all time favorites, its bloody awesome. I need to know what happens with Naruto and Sasuke. Please complete the story. Like over a 100 more long chapters, lol. So pretty please continue on.
GoodGurlGone5 chapter 15 . 1/14
When are you going to continue this? I'm so curious to find out how this will go! Will Sasuke and Naruto have a happy ending? I need to find out please, please please update! Love your story it's very creative and complicated. :)
Naruto7771 chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
Hahaha can't wait for the next chapter funniest story ever XD
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
nice,
Tsukihime1991 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
God i wana read this bt ughh incomplete awesome stories just hurt my hear so much
MoonIllusion chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
And then disappear for like what 5 yrs? Bish why you know update?
Guest chapter 15 . 3/17/2014
Please continue this story! I beg you! :-D
Jissy2013 chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
love it
YukinaUzuha chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
PLease update I just love your story :)
Shadowfox5579 chapter 15 . 1/14/2014
This is an amazing story! I'm sad that you hadn't updated in forever. :( I hope that you will sometime. Till then I'll be waiting.
Silver chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
Oh no! You left us hanging and abandoned the story! Please update! It's been years. I just got really into the story too.
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
Please update. Omg it's been more than TWO YEARS NOW!
motherofwaffles chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
WHHHAAAATTTTT!?I WAS SOOO INTO THE STORY HAVING READ ALL 15 CHAPTERS IN ONE GO AND THEN IT...IT...IT STOOOPPPEEEEDDD!YOU HAVE TO UPDATE OON PLEASSSOOO OR I'M GONNA DIEEEE *cries my eyes out*
LovelyCookie chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Love your story, havent given up on the hope for an update. Please take pity on us!
BlackVampireBlood chapter 15 . 5/26/2013