Reviews for Love Thy Brother
Please Update soon.
lucien.francine chapter 15 . 5/26
More chapter please
Vivacious86 chapter 15 . 4/1
I know you might not go on here any more. Or that maybe you have gotten bored with this ship. It could be a possibility. Since it's been many years since you've updated. If you decide to not finish the story, I suggest you let an author with good quality skill take over. If you don't want that then I think you should consider finishing it. Or updating it one last time and ending the story. It's cruel to let your readers go. This is an amazing story and I'd be disappointed if it wasn't finished. Thank you!
AuroraStar17 chapter 15 . 1/2
You should update! like super duper pretty please i can't be left hanging like this i wanna know how this goes
Annari Love chapter 15 . 10/20/2015
Haha! Funny images. You should really continue soon. I loved this. I was sure they'd be found out back there. That would've been soo awkward. Anyway continue please. I want more.
Gethsemani chapter 15 . 9/22/2015
Daammnn... Too bad this story hasn't been updated in a while, it was still worth reading! Frustratingly hot all the way haha!
freak over anime1999 chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
Up. Date. Please.
RoniBopShop chapter 15 . 7/21/2015
Oh please continue, looking forward to it!
IkuzoRamen chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
wolfyblue chapter 15 . 4/27/2015
hey when are you going to update
skyeza chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
Hello, I really love this story. It is one off my all time favorites, its bloody awesome. I need to know what happens with Naruto and Sasuke. Please complete the story. Like over a 100 more long chapters, lol. So pretty please continue on.
GoodGurlGone5 chapter 15 . 1/14/2015
When are you going to continue this? I'm so curious to find out how this will go! Will Sasuke and Naruto have a happy ending? I need to find out please, please please update! Love your story it's very creative and complicated. :)
Naruto7771 chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
Hahaha can't wait for the next chapter funniest story ever XD
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Tsukihime1991 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
God i wana read this bt ughh incomplete awesome stories just hurt my hear so much
1,601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »