Reviews for Love Thy Brother
ELF-Miki chapter 15 . 6/13/2010
Really Gus but try 2 updTe faster I really wanna read d rest
moronicyaoiperv chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
ooh god this is sooooooo sexyy i can't wait for more! seriously I NEED MORE! i mean this is soo awww, why do you hate naruto & sasuke? i'm starting too think you hate them cuz you never give them what they want! heee heee. aww seriously, i think kakashi and Iruka would be all "Oh, its fine, fuck each other, that's sexy" and would let them be in a relationshiiiiiip please make them happy! hahaha, weellll hope you make more of this because this is AWESOME"! roooarrr ajjajja see yaa, (need more, make more or i'll stabb you xD) hah hah
crazyaoiilov3r2143 chapter 15 . 5/28/2010
NOOOOO! why must you end it so -on knees crying- ! please u MUST upload it asap ill die if i dont get to know how it finishes! why must you torcher us with all the waiting?
jeremy chapter 15 . 5/25/2010
love it more please
WhisperWeeper chapter 15 . 5/17/2010
OMG OMG OMG! i LUV this story! you REEEEEEEAAAALLLYYY need to come out with a 16 chapter! All my friends and I are waiting! :-]

ur an epic author!(glomps)
ShadeGate chapter 15 . 5/8/2010
Awesome and frustrating, even for the reader. WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! ...please...it's an addiction...I need my next fix of your story...please *sob,whine,cry* NEXT CHAPTER!
Art-Of-Escape chapter 15 . 4/30/2010
this is amazing please update!
Tawny3 chapter 15 . 4/17/2010
Man, pleazuh update! Hell, I'LL be your beta if you'll just update!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 15 . 4/9/2010
Please update soon. I really like this story.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
Kya- so awesum! Very well writen.
Ruby626 chapter 15 . 4/3/2010
I read from your profile that you have already finished "Love Thy Brother". Can you consider update this...?
Bob Da Peach chapter 15 . 3/24/2010
Woah, purely awesome story!

Sasuke and Naruto are so cute in this, i absolutely love it!

Keep up the awesome work!
me chapter 15 . 3/6/2010