Reviews for A Flame and a Storm
radically inadequate chapter 1 . 4/6/2012

Uzumaki Arashi is a non-exsistant name. It will always be Minato Namikaze. Uzumaki came from Kushina because the 3rd Hokage didn't want Naruto to be known as the 4ths Son.

I hate it when people make this fucking mistake! I see it too much!
Tragedy of Melpomene chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
please continue your writing skill is very talented
Noc and NC chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
*chuckles warmly* Jiraiya was very on character. I liked this little interlude here, and would have read it sooner, but I tend to dissapear from story sections for weeks on end, and only get reading them when... whenever. ACTUALLY, I've been very caught up in my own Naruto story! It's a pre-yondaime-death fic too, although it dosn't foucus on him so much, and it's very OC-a-rific. Mabye you'd like to check it out? It's call 'Open Fire'. If your not interested, that's fine. Great chapter, hope you continue!
Rabbit Man chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
*Prods the raw meat on the barbecue* Flames...? None here _

Not a lot happened in this chapter but its relly cool BEACUSE not a lot happened, both in the anime and in manga as well as most fics there always seems to be something special going on. Though there's reference to normal times we never see it so it great to just relax and watch the characters do things normally - even if it is their first C ran _ - it gives a better feel for the characters.

P.S. I think you got Jiraya spot on - keep up the good work
Rabbit Man chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Nice chapter, I liked how it moves from how they improved to how they have grown together, to an example of teacher student relationship and then their relationship just as normal people and good friends.

Nice touch at the end there with Kaen's parents and how they both look at the situation differently.

Will we see a bit of Kaens father at some point?
baldragnarok16 chapter 4 . 5/5/2006
I really like this story. However I would like to see some of the other villagers other than Arashi, Kaen, Razu, Jirayia, etc. I wonder if this is anything like team 7's first mission...
Sungirl92 chapter 4 . 5/5/2006
Aw, I thought you had updated it, EVIL. Oh well, I have an idea, put Arashi and that Hatake girl in a realy embaressing predicament. It would be so KAWAI
Noc and NC chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
wow. When I started to read this, I was like, 'oh yippy, it's about some god-powerd charater again...' BUT IT WASN'T!

The interactions you have with your characters are beleivable and interesting. For ideas as to what could happen... mabye you could incorperate one of those characters who are breifly metiond? Like... mabye a younger zabuza. OH, but he lived in water country, didn't he... foo, I don't know, then.

I actually have a yondaime story in my head right now, and HOPE to start it soon, and I just wanted to ask a question, mabye you'll reply if you have the time? Is Arashi the 4th's real name? Bacause I've seen it on this site here and there, so I just thought... yeah. Mabye you can get back to me on that.

ANYWAYS, while Kaen annoys me a bit, I suppose she'll grow on me. I look forward to new chapters!
Sungirl92 chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
Sungirl92 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I like this story, and the way you added the Hatke bit was kl, You I like Arashi's character more and Kaen seems kl too
John Johnson chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
I really liked it. I didn't really understand at first how Arashi was six and on the same team as the daughter of The White Fang even though Kakashi was also the son of the White Fang and Arashi trained him Rin and Obito. But I think I get it now.
TonberryBlue chapter 3 . 4/1/2006
ooh ooh i have an idea! there's a fight scene btu then Arashi, i mean Yondaime gets hit and goes unconcious. he starts dreaming about really weird things, but they're not funny things, they're horible
SphereShadow chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
This is a cool Fic.. I Hope u update soon! .
TonberryBlue chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
dude man! they kick ass. When does the romance start? by the way, you can put lemons on here, it's not like the creators of would hunt yours down personally to make sure you didn't write anything nasty. there's a new Naruto stopry popping up at least evry 2 minutes so they can't possibly keep up. mm, make out scene, kool 0_o
TonberryBlue chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
ah cool man, this story really does have potential! but why does everyone call yondaime Arashi? don't be offended but kinda gets me mad. But'll forgive you since you reviewed my story!

~one love~