Reviews for Imperfection
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Woah... are you in a bad mood or somthing? Sheesh!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Beautiful
AsterianWishes chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This is quite an old fic, but I'll review anyway

It was wonderful, really. The characterisations and simplicity went together perfectly and I loved the repetition.

You're so talented! Please write more Hera!centered fics, there simply aren't enough!

*Asteria
LiraelAlanna chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I loved this. You write amazingly.
monica chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
oh!...that's a grea ending! it was common on the greek stories to say the gods envied the mortals because they could die...and that was very pretty. A new seense to death

Gret;D
Apodyopsis chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This was an incredibly lovely little drabble, especially for such a short piece. You portrayed Hera well, all gentle and airy before she married Zeus; and introverted and sad after the event. I love it, good job. (:
Spike chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Wow, that's awesome. My friend was surfing through this section of and passed me the link to this. I play Hera on a Greek myths RPG as well (since '06!) and this is a very refreshing viewpoint on her!

I think you have a Hera pretty similar to mine, which made it easy to connect with this story. A happy young woman completely broken by a miserable marriage that she can't escape. I like a sympathetic take on Hera. I applaud your drabble! Thanks for posting it!
Hilaire chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Guess one-short is your forte, eh?

As always, excellent job. I'd rather not elaborate. .
Rafi77 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I really liked this story. It might be short, but it's very effective, showing Hera's feelings very well, I think it's great. Hera is my favourite goddess, and I hate the fact that she's always portrayed as a jealous wife as well. In my stories I present her rather differently as well.

This is wonderful work, I hope to see more of it sometime soon.
Zoe chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
That's awesome! let's here some more!
ofarrogant chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
A very beautiful but very sad oneshot. I loved it! I pity Hera, the poor thing, she has achieved her dream but it is not what she expected. Excellent work!
Diva-Satanica chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Ha ha!

I read this BEFORE anyone else, before it was posted!

Woot woot.

Ahem, anyway.

Yes, Becci...you know already how much I love this piece.

Even if it isn't about Artemis, as it should have been!

Prettyful imagery and stuff. And that ending - wow!

- Chelle, x
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
that was really good
Herz chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Oh, so good! I love it! why don't you make a fic about Hera and Zeus? _ I actually like the pairing even though Zeus is a good-for-nothing husband. _ That'll be nice.

I actually wrote about the pairing once, but I guess I didnt want to continue the fic. _
Karenina chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Wow, what a beautiful piece of fanfiction. I will put it on my faves. For sure. You're a great writer.

I hope you're fine.