Reviews for The Purple Cape
MetaLatias chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
cool story, to bad BB wasn't in the Circus Maximus XD He'd have made a great gladiator XD

but anyway, it's a really well written story and has everything a good story needs: action, emotions and (most importantly to me) humor :D
ZadZap chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
good story
ZadZap chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
awsome
waves2622 chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
You're a really great writer! im suprised you only have 7 (now 8) reviews! i still have to finish reading your story, but i think im gonna add it to my C2.

~waves~
Cori Rain chapter 12 . 6/27/2008
I loved this. It was historical and entertaining at the same time.
Mimi-dudette chapter 12 . 4/27/2008
Really well written, i loved reading it .

BB seemed a bit easy going with killing people but other than that he was great and funny, I love Sebastian!

well done dude!
Nos482reborn chapter 12 . 3/15/2008
Very good story I stumbled upon it randomly and was deeply hooked two words my friend Good Job!
Twilight-nightmare chapter 12 . 3/28/2006
well written and moving.

your pretty good at emotive and descriptive writing. im espsecially fond of how you didnt suger-coat or gloss over the tragedies of battle and the ever present fact that the 'good guy' are often the ones which fail.

keep it up
jet chapter 12 . 3/27/2006
that was good !
PlAySwFire chapter 12 . 3/27/2006
Dude! Such a sad ending...I almost (well not really) cried. I really enjoyed this story, although I did have a couple problems with it. Wait, that sounds like you did a bad job, which you did not do. What I mean to say is that you did such a good job I am going to nit-pick because I can't really help you improve your writing. My main problem is how fast and easy it was for Beast Boy to kill someone. I always thought of him as the more innocent of the group, so I was a little shocked to see him chuck a spear (or whatever it was) at a guy and then be like "well thats one down". So yeah, other than that the only thing I could have hoped for was a longer battle scene with Beast Boy in it (and of course it would have been great if B.B. actually transformed more than once). I stress the fact that the ending made me a little sad though, so um good job I guess (I'm assuming that is what you were going for). So, in conclusion...Good story, good job, and good night.

A sleepy reader,

PlAySw/Fire

P.S.-Forgive my spelling errors and what not. Also, um it would be nice for something along the lines of a sequel. It doesn't have to be directly linked with this story, its just that Beast Boy fighting with swords and armor was rather umm 'cool'. Come on, you know you want to.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 12 . 3/26/2006
Wow...interesting story. I can count on my fingers the number of times I've gotten a history lesson while reading a story on well done! Good job on the characterizations, and definitely sounding like you know your history. Great dialogue; would have liked a bit more BB/Raven...but I guess she's just a background character in this story. I suppose my one complaint is that we didn't see BB do much shapeshifting. I'd have thought he would have done that as soon as he could. But I suppose for the sake of the story, it wouldn't have worked out so well. INteresting read, I'll keep you on my alert list to see what else you come up with.