Reviews for Darkness Unveiled
Jojo266 chapter 16 . 4/6
I really enjoyed your story. I know it's been a long time but I hope that you'll continue this story one day.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 18 . 1/11
First, I really love your story! *Grins*

Second, I thought Voldemort only did some minor adjustments to Harry's memories, playing up what was already there? It IS the clever thing to do, because a direct lie can be refuted, but overemphazising on something that truly did happen, cannot.

I really, truly hope Harry will return to Voldemorts side. And he would very likely be able to get both Walburga and Kretcher to like him, if he plays his cards right. He IS Dark, after all.

It would be cool if he managed to turn Siri and Remy to the Dark tho. *Chuckles*
Guest chapter 12 . 10/17/2016
I think it's more because Grindelwald was terrorizing Germany more than Britain.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/25/2016
Ahhh! Please update, I really love your story and your an amazing author!
Ginno Hoshi chapter 18 . 5/5/2016
Will this ever be updated?
The Girl Who Never Speaks chapter 18 . 4/18/2016
Please update soon. I love this story.
Speaker chapter 15 . 1/30/2016
when will the 19th chapter come out? I can't wait to read it!
PercyJacksonDiAngelo chapter 10 . 1/30/2016
It would've been better if Voldemort said "You'll pay for this Dumbledore!"
Marshman101 chapter 18 . 11/9/2015
There will be more right cuz this is EPIC
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
Oh I kind of hope that Harry really follows the dark lord since they have become so close to each other and Voldemort actually cares... please continue!
angel987 chapter 18 . 7/24/2015
Love ur story sooooooooo much hope u updated soon. Just live the way u write about harrys character
arivero DNL chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
Love it! Please write more!
MaiWishes chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
"Snape's dark black eyes stared into the boy's startling emerald eyes and he found himself staring at what seemed like a perfect reincarnated form of his longtime rival (dramatic pause)...James Potter."

"Snape's predicament was that he had no idea who the parents are." -REALLY Sev? Not a single clue in the noggin? Well gee.

Also reducto on Mr. snake would have blasted him to smithereens.

Well this story is old, maybe uv improved.
MaiWishes chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
You must change the wording of the prophesy for it to be vague enough to apply to past or present children born as the seventh month dies. As it Harry has already been born, prophesy does not apply to him.
MaiWishes chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
Its minor in the long run but Harry would not be able to apparate after three crucios, even one would leave him severely disoriented. Try to work out another way for Harry to escape them.