Reviews for Darkness Unveiled
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 18 . 8/16
Oh I kind of hope that Harry really follows the dark lord since they have become so close to each other and Voldemort actually cares... please continue!
lily786 chapter 18 . 7/24
Love ur story sooooooooo much hope u updated soon. Just live the way u write about harrys character
arivero chapter 18 . 7/14
Love it! Please write more!
MaiWishes chapter 5 . 3/25
"Snape's dark black eyes stared into the boy's startling emerald eyes and he found himself staring at what seemed like a perfect reincarnated form of his longtime rival (dramatic pause)...James Potter."

"Snape's predicament was that he had no idea who the parents are." -REALLY Sev? Not a single clue in the noggin? Well gee.

Also reducto on Mr. snake would have blasted him to smithereens.

Well this story is old, maybe uv improved.
MaiWishes chapter 3 . 3/25
You must change the wording of the prophesy for it to be vague enough to apply to past or present children born as the seventh month dies. As it Harry has already been born, prophesy does not apply to him.
MaiWishes chapter 2 . 3/25
Its minor in the long run but Harry would not be able to apparate after three crucios, even one would leave him severely disoriented. Try to work out another way for Harry to escape them.
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 3/24
"The ability to talk to snakes was reserved to the descendents of Salazar Slytherin only."

FALSE. I suppose you could blame Voldy for thinking that though, he'd want the ability to be unique.

Good first chap though
LadyLynn24 chapter 18 . 3/10
please more.
theresnomeaning chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
So... This story is amazing. I still hope you will continue it :/
Emma chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I really liked this chapter it was well thought out !
Alana chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
I don't know what people usually write for reviews but I genuinely love this... Kinda hoping you'd finish it even if it was written long ago.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
I think this story should've been longer as I really liked the part of Harry's pet snake however it's sad you just decided to use him (Padfoot) as a tool to quickly get into Voldermort's manor instead of enhancing the storyline.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/22/2014
hmmm, need more please
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
I like what you did there and I'm starting to get interested.
Guess what you should do, for harrys hogwarts sorting make Minnie call up his real name and put him in the best house slytherin and make James and lily give him the cold shoulder and hurt him and make voldy get angry at them
Music and dance till midnight
(Real account)