Reviews for I Look Good In Insanely Powerful
muro64 chapter 17 . 11/30/2006
Well... quite the story, and quite the ending. Despite seeming a tiny bit abrupt, I found the conclusion quite refreshing from the "norm" (in other words, a more conventional ending). I like how the climax led to something almost completely unpredictable, and yet made perfect sense in the logical perspective. Encore, please! And thanks for the originality!
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 17 . 9/5/2006
What happened? One moment Jinx is becoming a goddess, next everything's back the way it was. The fights were kick ass though.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 8/26/2006
I read both stories and I just wanted to say that the ending of the first story was better. This twist was a bit of a let down, kind of like M. Night Shyamalan's movies, I think that you could rework this chapter to make it better although I can't really explain how you would do that. The idea of this story was good but the ending didn't really seem like it fit into the story at all. Next time you should probably try something a little less happy. Sorry if you took this as an insult, your other chapters were pretty good, just this one needs work. Hope you listen.
Lemons chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
In this chapter you didn't indent at ALL which makes it really hard to read it. If I didn't like the story so much I wouldn't have read it. Please reload it indented for future fans. Still I like where the plot it going. _
Lemons chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
AHAHAHAH, jinx is like the devil in a pink haired stripped disguse isnt she!
Lemons chapter 6 . 8/14/2006
Trigun...that would be umpleasnt to unleash on the world. Again. Please please please please with a raven plushie on top contimnue this fic!
Lemons chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
AHAHAHAHA

SLAP!

Dude you are an amazing athour please keep it up!
To Destination chapter 7 . 8/10/2006
its good
icaughtfire12 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
yay jinx! but why'd she have to free terra? i was fine with terra being stone...
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
Ya! Raven's gonna mess with Jinx! I read the other story and Red-X was an ass. Hope Raven acts even worse!
Athla chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
Haha! your eternal fan has struck again! *poses* update soon eh. getting intresting.
lol chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
well it's a bit odd but I will admit that I am more then a little interested in how this will turn out... so update son please!

PS. the title is awsome
Athla chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
*blinks*

now that...was odd. lol, whe more more!
GuyMcgee chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
I have a strange feeling where this is going.

Lemo...
Athla chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
...good start. little more vilont then I have jinxed peged for but then again she always was the smartest of the bunch. -