Reviews for The Soldier and the Sorceress
la canelle chapter 3 . 1/18
It is really good, I can't wait for more. Please update soon.
ghg chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
update plzz
Midnight72955 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
I love it update soon please
missinquisitive chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
i love this story i think the mix of modern and medieval language works and i think you've got all the characters right please update soon ta x
CraneLee chapter 3 . 12/19/2006
I love it so far. But it needs more angst.
inuyasharbd15fan09 chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
Hey insensato!

(mouth agape)...wow. your writing seezes to surprise me. I really like how you write. why do you think so lowly of the technique you write these characters? I think their fine. I mean, come on, if we made them EXACTLY like the animated series characters (attitude wise) A LOT of writers would have a lot of trouble to make the characters not occ that the plot and uniqueness of each story would be lost. right? anywho...

I love this story! It is so good so far. I like whats going on so far. I mean, I like the parings (heheheh), the story line, the suspense (eek) and the sort of cliffhangers you leave behind descretly to keep readers on the edge of their seat. I like that this story is not like the average ones. I mean, its AU, as in alternate universe, ...instead of them in the city and whatnot. I really like that. (oh by the way, don't really work yourself up about the strict dialouge you believe they should speak...have fun with it) I LOVE that Richard is sort of..in a way, the main character along with Raven. And they way they are suppose to meet in the forest...wow.

so wait, slade is suppose to get married to raven? (shudders) ew. I hope Richard doesn't let that happen(hehe). Hey, nice going with naming the horses for each of the guys. Nightwing for richard...nice (nods head slowly). uhm, I read in one of the replies for your previous reviewers that there will Rob/Rae romance (heck yeah!) but with a small twist...what are saying by that? ...eventually they'll be together, right?

Ooh! I think I know who the blue-eyed person is at the end of Chapter 3. Is it Terra? I don't know her real name. Is that it? Wow, please update soon. I really can't wait for the fourth chapter. I really like the way you write. I really do.

- inuyasharbd15fan_09
Helena Aeris chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
Hi. I found this story, and got interested. It's great, except swearing at the olden days isn't really much like today's.

I really hope you'll update soon.

Regards,

The Shadow Phoenix
I lost my head today chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
yay

you finally updated! took you forever but you did it! so update soon and i will review!

I lost my head today...have you seen it?
Tecna chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
I bet that was Malchior, I already hate him, but you better update asap, this story is superb and I'm so happy that you've finally updated, made my day! Brill chapter, update like now... please!
The Black Crow chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Hi!

It's so very much good to see you're back! xD

I liked this chapter very much )

Poor Richard... It must have been really hard to see his parents die that way o.O

Anyway... I like how you included Slade and Jinx... they look awesome ;)

I can't wait to see next chapter, and, of course, the "big-meeting" xD with Rae and Richard :P

Hope see you soon

Be$h!7ยบ$H..! 2
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Blue eyes...Terra has blue eyes...how very interesting! DO UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

Chica
Zarola chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
That's Malchior isn't it?
maile chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
this story is really interesting. please write more soon:)
Silent Murderess chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
it was great! i am really anticipating the two groups first meeting! please update soon!
Frostflower chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
OK, Jinx(Is that actually her real name in this fic?) and Raven have taken their leave, and someone knows. When they meet the boys, will they tell the truth about who they are, or won't they?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »