Reviews for Warlord of Cats
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Awesome! Update soon! :)
theregoesmysantity.again chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
nice start! ah well... if you ever decide to update this... it is most definitely on my story alert!
V EPSILON chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I just finished reading BoD love it and this has me throughly hooked!
KatieB19 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I LOVE IT THUS FAR AND I APSOLUTLY LOVE THE FIRST STORY! )
JNgirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I know that you are waiting to finish your other pieces before sttarting again on this one but I am really interested in reading more. Hope you are able to update soon.
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Sorry I wasn't able to finish reading "Brother of Dragons" (I don't have much free time), but I do like the look of this sequel a lot. It's a shame that it looks like it won't be continued for so long.

It's really nice to see more RuroKen characters. I especially like the way you wrote Yahiko, and Sano's cool.

Haha, "Would it help if I told you my wife can’t cook to save her life?"

Man, I want to see more of this...I like when stories start in medias res; it grabs your attention and shows a lot of promise. I would love to see this continued, the premise looks good!
Kris and Kitty chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Lol that's hilarious! Very good idea, I've read the other story that goes with this one. It was very good please keep updating.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
not exactly what i expected... good, exciting...

it's been a while, i do hope there's more!

ginny
Warg chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Well i did my best... but how can i resisit one of urs... :P

Well... strong vivd start. The pace is set fast and heated... perfect for the Sano Pov, and gr8 choice too... who better to use portrayaing a prison brawl.

Snakebite... hm...

Well is it ignorance here on Sano's part or a drastic change ... afterall "that the man could handle huge flame-breathing dragons"... would suggest Kenshin's been fighting dragons... which leads away greatly from the old BoD plotlines...

And the appearance of Sano and Yahiko at Kenshin's side... can't wait to see how u tie that in...

On another note, I'm gonna stand by u on this 1... finish the other 2 be4 moving onto this... srry Filly... even though the crazed story guzzling me says write write write... its good that ur drawing the line here, u maybe a genius authoress and a gr8 multi-taker but ur still human. I've been dying to see all ur awesome awesome pieces move along... but i'm gonna be very patient... to see wer this one is gonna go... ur such a tease though... Grandpa Tipu... gr..

On Another note... Ur serious, an Oro-ing red parrot... that really floored me... Hey does it have amber eyes or purple? :P

Cya..
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Ooh... new story :D The title really caught my interest as I'm a major cat fanatic, and I'm really enjoying what you have written so far. I love that you have Sano and Yahiko in here, and I look forward to hearing more about how they got to this point. Though I understand that it won't be updated for a while. Don't worry, I'm patient :) In the meantime I'll wait eagerly for updates in everything else!
antica chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
yay the sequel is out i sure it will be just as good as the first one

cant wait to read more so please update soon

antica _
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Wow! That stated with a bang! Love the introduction of Sano and his grandfather. So dramatic! Too bad the story wont be updated until the other stories are completed. It makes sense, but it's such a tease! *pouts*

I can't wait for the update of your other stories. Ja ne!
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Great story!
ahou incarnate chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Ah! You can't just leave it there! What's a 'tipu'? How did Kenshin end up in a dungeon?

As much as I want to see the end of Mindsifter, I don't know if I'll be able to wait to see the second chapter of this! The first chapter was really good; I can see how your writing changed since the first version of Brother of Dragons. I'll be eagerly waiting for ch. 2 0)
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
You never fail to surprise me. What an opening! You always capture Sano's nuances and spirit well, so it's nice to have this opening in his point of view. Actually, who better to use as narrator for a fight scene set in a jail cell?

I love the idea of the Kenshingumi gathering in this strange and hostile world. I can’t wait to hear how they met up in more detail and what drove Kenshin so far from his family. Sano and Yahiko have just has much commitment to protecting him as ever. Usually though, I think of Kenshin keeping them out of trouble. Doesn’t look like it this time.

Of course, I am brimming with questions but your author's note is daunting. Too much encouragement and I might distract you from another chapter on "The Mindsifter", “Brother of Dragons” or "Sandalwood and Spring Rain". I think I will just hold on that tease of an ending and wait and see what you surprise me with next. Any updates are good ones as far as I am concerned.