Reviews for Pieces of Me
aw! that was cute!
randomangel chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Yay!
Kinomoto Neko chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I liked it, will there be an update or was this a one-shot?
ana-domovoi chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Um...um...um...

The Kiba/Hinata coupling is always cute, but your story was just a little on the corny side. It really was cute, and I did like it...it was just corny. Keep working. Go Kiba/Hinata!
Chips Dip chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
So cute! I loved it! You should write something longer than a oneshot! I would read it and I bet I would love it! Oh and if you do make it a KibaxHinata!

-Amy
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Great story! I absolutely think they look cute together!
Purple1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Good job :) I don't think Kiba would say it THAT openly, but I enjoyed reading it. Awsome work.
Lithium-Flower567 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
yey hinata and kiba fluff! are you going to update or is this going to be one of those one shot thingys?
Achillea chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Aw...I love Kiba/Hina. This fic was quite good. I liked it.
shriveled.up.heart chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
'llo there!

Nice little fic you got here. So your a HP/HG shipper, the only time I've loved that pairing was in The Cassandra Claire Draco Trilogy.I'm a HP/GW shipper so yeah oddly enough I'm not much of RW/HG as much as I am a RW/DM. lol yes I'm a slasher, but now I'm getting off topic! Anywho cute story, you should write more Kiba/Hinata fics!
Sable Sword chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
'Twas alright, could've used a bit more character development. Not a great fan of Kiba x Hinata but interesting nonetheless.
LilNeko-Chan1313 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Beautifully written! I especially loved the line "It pierced through my skin, but it felt good. It felt perfect."
ZukoKrazy chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
THat was awesome. I hate Naru/Hina because there's so much of it. Kiba/Hina is much better and I liked the way you wrote it.

Good job!