Reviews for Who Are You?
John Tucker chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
aw c'mon man, update this story already it's been over a year. and if you stop this story right here i'm going to find you and put a voodo curse on you.

I like meny other fans of theis story i am extraemly pisted of with the fact that you havn't added onto this story for over a year. we all want to know what happens next we all want to know when Athrun and Cagalli will get their Horaki necklace things, and we all want to know just how this story will end, and why the hell won't darin die, I mean what is he like the Fready Kruger of this story, and by the way what was with that thing when he was fighting with Dearka any way?

in fact you know just to get my point across i think i might just coppy this review and place it in all your other stories just t get my point across.

the story i'm talking about is of course 'Freedom Samurai'. and Also i remember you saying that you were using this story as a rouge draft for your own original story called 'Lotus samurai' right? well I do have a suggestion about the romance in this story. the cupples get together way to fast you need do delay it for sumtime before getting them together it makes things mor interesting that way.

any way at the risk of making this soud like an order, update this story before the end of the year or at the beginning of the next one. an if you look in your other stories you'll find the exact same reveiw word for word in every one.
chinookchick chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
plz update A.S.A.P...thnx XD
chinookchick chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
wow kool story XD
louisadeztini chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Wah... You can be mean to curse others. I need my fingers to type out my school reports okay? And then, I won't also be able to read your fics. Shh... Don't tell anyone. I'm supposedly banned from reading fanfics... But heck... But your 'new fan' I guess. Keep up your good work Sam! :P You vocab is better than me... And I'm supposed to be top in class for english... Any tips on how to get a better vocab like yours? And

WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE?

Exactly, you should actually let the Hawkes be tortured, then humiliated, and then have their dreams dashed... The list can go on and on and on...

Hmm... But that seems kinda mean... Laterz
Shinn chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
I love you so much for writing a fic about Shinn and Mayu! Please continue writing this, it's very enjoyable so far :D!
Ninja Stars chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
Hey Sam!

I've read everyone of your stories and I think their all good. SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Your reader,

Freedom-Fighter05
Moonlit Despair chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
UGH I HATE Lunamaria! Meyrin is okayy but Luna is such an annoying weirdo! AH! LOVE the chappie tho
X-19A Infinite Justice chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
this looks like a good story I wonder whats going to happen next :)
Blitz12 chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
Nice! Please keep updating.
Blitz12 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
This is good! Please update! As for the Hawkes, please keep bashing them!
ccd chapter 1 . 3/26/2006