Reviews for School of Jak
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
OMG, this was just hilarious! I don't think I've ever laughed so much wile reading a fanfic before! I really hope you'll decide to continue some day!
Shadow's Interceptor chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
Holy sh-t! This was so funny! I was reading this in my dorm room while my room mate was studying and I almost DIED trying to keep from laughing! Just curious, who teaches gym?

Interceptor howls with laughter and Shadow snickers from behind his mask.
JakKeira forever chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Please continue, this is such an entertaining story! Are you going to be using Brutter at all? I'm not sure what job he would be doing but I bet you could find some way to make it entertaining!
Stef chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
This is great! I can't wait to see what positions Keira, Onion, Pecker, Sig, Rayn, Count Veger, Seem, GT Blitz (Mizo), and anyone else that I might be forgetting would have! How funny would it be if Kor ended up being at the school as well!
Eragonfan chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
This is a great story, and I hope that you'll continue with it! I don't think that stopped laughing for more than a minuet or two. Also, I think that it would be great if you had Keira as one of the teachers and had her actually being able to use the attendance list, that would be hysterical!
AgentMaryland93 chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
PLease continue!
Seashells2012 chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
I loved the story! Especially the cosmetology class with Razer!

Continue writing! *explodes*
Sirhc Semae chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Really funny. I love it.
Kiara Jaks Lil Sis chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
roflmao that was pretty funny I'm so hooked on this story now.

And Jane she kicks...um...butt yah let's go with that
Jeszikins chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Hey I love It its funny but man when they figure out she's a girl and tough when Jane's Older man arent they gonna be srry! Lol keep it up!
Dark Eco Angel chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
YAY, an update! i started reading this last year ages and ages ago! i luv the new chapter! cant wait 4 the next 1, i wanna c more of Erol! and whos gunna teach sex ed?

bye bye
Hyper Kid chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
ZOMFG, that's amazing! Razer rules.
Maria Ann Pello chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
Hey luv it like what was up with Jak and Vin?And when is Erol going to teach a class?
meganichan04 chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
...alright, I'll admit it. I'm hooked. I have enjoyed reading this immensely! A good friend recently addicted me to J&D and I've been reading some great stuff for it, but so much of it is depressing. This is pure, random insanity of the best kind, and I love it!

“I mean it Jak! You’re in big trouble little mister!" When I read that I swear I almost giggled myself to death (so, uh, I'm forced to ask... did naughty little Jak ever get that spanking? ;)

Razer in cosmetology was a stroke of genius. You've put him back in his natural habitat XD

In short, nice job! It induced a much-needed laughter attack over here, thank you very much. I'll be looking forward to seeing who gets landed with the position of sex ed. teacher!
Nirvana Renegade Seiga chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
It is entirely possible that I might love you. Chemisty with Jinx? I hope my chem teach this semester is that insanely awesome who helps us make bombs... *drifts off into dreams*

And somewhere in the universe, a chicken spontaneously combusted.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »