Reviews for Potion Torture
Invader Ivy chapter 21 . 5/29/2012
Funny Story!
Le vita e bella chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Oh m y gosh demyx is such an idiot zexion is emo and axel is desperate! AWESOME!
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Oh, this first chapter would have made a good oneshot, but continuing it will invoke mass chaos, so kudos to you.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I like your ranting. It is really fun. Poor Luxord...but oh well, he is my favorite character, what can ya do? Hm...well, this seems like a very entertaining story certainly, so I think that I'll give it a read over.
Myrrh chapter 21 . 12/7/2009
I don't care either way. So I'll go read it now. Kudos!
Myrrh chapter 20 . 12/7/2009
I probably will! I like the 'pretend to be emo' part. WHAT did Demyx drink? Happy pill potion? VERY good fic. I will find the sequel.
Myrrh chapter 19 . 12/7/2009
No, you shouldn't. Sequel? WHERE? I will read it! Haha Mar-mar! Go Axel!1
Myrrh chapter 18 . 12/7/2009
Wow, I'm still reading this. It's very good, actually. You already knew that, though.
Myrrh chapter 16 . 12/7/2009
Best. Meeting. EVER! And most amusing. ~ I like that symbol. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~! Sorry. Sugar is bad for me. VERY AWESOME JOB! I luffles it!
Myrrh chapter 15 . 12/7/2009
Go Zexion! Poor Axel. Good fic, you're probably getting tired of hearing from me but oh well!
Myrrh chapter 14 . 12/7/2009
I LIKE Zexion's POV! VERY amusing! GOO JOB! WOT!
Myrrh chapter 13 . 12/7/2009
WOW... PerVERTed pyro! OOC Sparky! Amusing Roxas! Poor Mar... Good fic! Me likey it! Oh, wow, sugar bad for me...
Myrrh chapter 12 . 12/7/2009
Amusing pyro! Poor Demyx... Good fic!
Myrrh chapter 11 . 12/7/2009
RUN DEMYX! Aw, I LIKE Larxene. She's OOC and sadistic! Keep it up!
Myrrh chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
Uh-oh. HAHA MAR! Poor Demyx. I like Demyx. He is amusing. Good FIC!