Reviews for Truth Lies in the Shadows
anonymous-affiliate chapter 21 . 5/13/2008
hey hey! need a review here! luv your story and cant wait for an update!
anonymous-affiliate chapter 21 . 5/2/2008
cant wait for the next update! nice job! i loved it.
HisuiNekome chapter 21 . 4/24/2008
Very nice, Shana. I'm liking how the story's going. I hope you enjoy your new school still.

Peace.

Heather
anonymous-affiliat chapter 21 . 4/10/2008
YOU CANT LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS! COME ON! pleaze kuro and kaze?
Anonymous-affiliat chapter 18 . 4/10/2008
omg! talk about intense...nice job!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 4/10/2008
They sound like me! ha i luv it! nice job!
reality deviant chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
i love your story, its fun ,interesting, and one of the best demon stories found in the hp fanfics (and only 1 other is worth mentioning).

while i enjoy your story greatly, i do ask you to update it more often.

i would allso apreciate if you elabvorate about the reactions of students and teachers (and certain snakes) to hagrids demonic lesson and the demons.
Nobunaga chapter 18 . 12/20/2006
interesting...interesting but sudden
DeathlyPhoenix chapter 18 . 12/19/2006
please update quickly, i almost completly forgot the last chapters and had to go back and re-read them
Amatoya chapter 17 . 12/19/2006
Yay! Yaoi! Haha, konnichwa!
HellHathNoFuryLikeMine chapter 17 . 11/5/2006
That scared me for a second.
blackflame180 chapter 16 . 10/16/2006
Hum...now I'm thinking that the new "news" might leak out and cause some trouble...
blackflame180 chapter 15 . 9/17/2006
Wow its been a while since I got on and read anything now that I have im glad I did. You have a very interesting story and I like it...but now that i know what i missed with this story I think I'll check some others...hope for a quick update(he he which I'll read as soon as I see the alert,and not put of).
HellHathNoFuryLikeMine chapter 15 . 9/11/2006
poor Reina, I hope she's okay, In Ron's face that was hilariu, I can't believe she did that.

Serenity
kaname chapter 15 . 9/9/2006
hiya, i just wanted to say that was awesome and is worndering if you can tell me when you update it? thanks

kaname