Reviews for The Next Event
Brilliant writing.
Sherry chapter 27 . 4/17/2013
Awesome story.
The sga1 team didn't know the ancients got it from the mole people lol
Glad to see nonor gone that girl got me wanting to pull my hair out from being frustrated at her antics.
RavenWeavesTales chapter 27 . 3/24/2012
What a grand rollicking adventure! Delicious twists and turns. Well done. Loved the epilogue too...wicked explanation of the mole folk. Good on ya! Keep whumping McKay and the rest of the team! Keep writing...it'll keep the unwanted reptiles and other critters from entering your domain. Cheers! }:O

Raven
RavenWeavesTales chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Enjoying the story so far but really enjoyed this chapter best. It's good to see Teyla got into a fight with another woman and it not degrade into a cat fight. And Teyla got her a$$ kicked too...didn't see that coming. *offers Kolyaaa and the farmyard critters some tasty food* Keep writing! Cheers! }:O

Raven
Feather32 chapter 27 . 1/3/2012
Such a good fanfic! Geez that planet was screwed up. Love how in the midst of all the action/chaos you still had me laughing when Carson ran into a tree. I hated Nonor at least until she sorta redimed herself toward the end.
Disappointment chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
I read your latest story, and loved it, but the complete lack of grammar and punctuation in this makes it near impossible to read. I am disappointed Kolyaaaaa!

P.S Yeah, so it's 2 years late. So what :D
SGAavidreader chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
This is a couple of chapters late, but I can't get one problem out of my mind. Ronan lied about hitting McKay. That is so un-Ronan like. He would have admitted to it, not lied liked his horrible sister who I hope really gets what she deserves while McKay is vindicated and apologized to by all. Goodness, I'm glad that is off my chest.
SGAavidreader chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
I'm only reviewing because I cracked up at CHICK FIGHT! Now, back to the story.
SGAavidreader chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Oh how I love to find a good story! Naked women doesn't really do much for me though- are there possibly naked men soon to pounce on someone? Maybe a naked Ronan or Sheppard who will be competing? I guess I'll keep reading since 653 reviews tells me I've hit a goldmine.
Bec chapter 23 . 8/16/2010
It's taken me until Chapter 23 to realize than Nonor is Ronon backwards :P Love the story :)
Azamiko chapter 27 . 7/29/2010
I KNEW the molemen made it!
LeonaMasha chapter 27 . 2/7/2010
Oh, great Kolya.

Once again, I'm blown away by your brilliance, but of course you are Kolya!

I formally request more writings so that I may bask in your brilliance.
Puddle Jumper chapter 27 . 10/17/2009
A fantastic story. You are, indeed, a great writer oh master Koyla. Whoever thinks you are pushy and self-centered is not worthy of being part of the Genii. I hope you accept my compliments and write more despite the show's cancellation.

- PJ
Dimac99 chapter 27 . 10/14/2009
Frickin' hilarious and the epilogue is just GENIUS! The whole trip to the planet was just that - a trip! Wormhole X-treme on acid! I'm not surprised Weir thinks it was a mass hallucination. I thought it might be someone's feverish dream, actually. And Nonor was a brilliant OFC, completely clueless!
CSnow chapter 27 . 9/19/2009
Hahaha! It was nice to see that Nonor didn't end up being a mary-sue, beautiful, great warrior, noble, blah blah blah-she was a pretty hilarious character.

And to think that all they had to do was strike up a conversation with the Molepeople to get a nice, steady, supply of that salve... great ending!