Reviews for Unexpected Soulmate
Yvonne Park chapter 10 . 3/12
Do we not get to find out what Kiba's mom thought of their relationship? haha I would have loved to have read that. Anyway, the story was really good! Great job with everything! :)

-Yvonne
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 3/3
I really like NaruHina. It's my Straight OTP but, I also like KibaNaru. So I'm fine with both pairings kind of being in the story. Haha! Naruto even sings a ramen song and he has a froggy clock? He's the cutest! Both boys keep on thinking how cute the other one is.
Speaking of which... Wow! That was a hot wet dream Kiba had.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

jukebox56 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I love this
shadowcat17 chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
I loved this story so much! It was the most romantic fanfiction on kiba and naruto I've ever read!
InuzukaNaruto chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Naruto crying in the end was so cute nice story indeed
ShadowsInsideMe200 chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
Lol i loved this one. So funny how KibaNaru fight all the time. The part with ShinoHina i find very endearing. They make a nice adorable pairing.
Fireball chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Hell yeah!
Ichi chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Awesome fanfic, full version would make it alot more...conveinient lmaoooo love this match up soo much
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
NO please i want to read more Kiba still didn't tell his mum and sister about him and Naruto please more! XD
PhoenixLord05 chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Sorry! I hate when writers lead up to a lemon but don't do it and this fic is M after all and I just have to say what I said before, capitalize letters and add spaces. Sorry and Yoshi!
PhoenixLord05 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Capitalize your letters and use proper spacing, good story so far. Yoshi!
ruby chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
where's the link to chapter 5 lemons, i cant find it! :(
nekobabe4ever chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
amazing story though i whish u hadnt edited leomons out cuase it is always way to troublesome to go to another site just to read what was removed
FujoshiKiyo chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
-squeals- Ive been looking for this story for months because i never finished it the first time and then i lost it . I'm glad i found it and got to finish it. It was so kawaii :3
kibafan chapter 10 . 3/20/2011