Reviews for Take Care
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
So sad, but happy too. I loved it. Brought tears to my eyes.
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I know this story is kind of old, but I wanted to review it anyway. It was soo good. Very, very sad, but so good at the same time! Is that possible for a story to be good and sad at the same time. Of course it is, because I said it is. So yeah, I just wanted to say that I really liked this!
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Wow, sweetie.

That was absolutely fantastic. My great-aunt passed away about 6 years ago from breast cancer, and my grandmother has been in remission for many years. I attend Relay for Life gatherings every year, and have undertaken the necessary precautions as someone who has a much larger chance of developing breast cancer than most.

I applaud you for writing such an amazing story. It was touching, heart-breaking, and so very real. I love 'Skin' and I love that Lorelai walked down the aisle to it. I love that Lane and Zach named their daughter Lorelai. I love that Paris and Doyle are missionaries. I love that Luke and Rory take walks together. I love that Rory went to Lorelai's grave at three in the morning because it was snowing. I love that Jess has a bookstore in Barcelona. I love that Rory speaks Spanish. (Hint, hint...sequel!) I love that Luke saw them from his window. I loved the ending sentence.

A perfect story, really. I enjoyed it immensely, and I hope to see more from you soon!

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
hahaha-evil chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
it sad but good
name chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
i got chills when i read your story. i didnt cry but almost. interesting way to go about explaining events. i liked it
katesque chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
aww man. this is such a beautiful fic. i mean, it was sad any everything. but. beautiful! i loved it. :)
DarkAngelSuicide chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
If only you owned gg life would be almost perfect, good story, if you do get around to owning them do me a favor and dont kill lore but kill chris instead...ok im done rambleing now
Dione Robertson chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
...very brave to kill off Lorelai. Cancer (Pray that you family is OK:). Excellent that time insteed of words gave Rory release from her grief and reclaiming her love with Jess pushed her towards living again. By not mentioning if Hep Alien is still doing music, you kept Lane /Zack in the story, but still made it all about her. Strong writing SKILLS, girl!

Thanks for the care you put into this story...(THANKS!)
milovroxmysox chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Little creepy that she thought about her mom during sex... but w/e
LilMusicalAuthor chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
omg i love it so much! i'm crying! that was probably the best lorelei-dies fic i've read. and i love the song Skin.
hxc nerd chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
That was really nice. I loved it.
lora chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
aw this was sad! but really good! great job!
primesetter31 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
THis is really beautiful...sad but very well written! I absoloutly love it!

primesetter31