Reviews for Intertwined Destinies
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Yeeeeessssss! I absolutely LOVE INUKIK.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was really good! i actually almost cried.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
i dont really like how inuyasha went with kagome and left kikyo waiting... but this was quite well written
Lee Fiora chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
nicee
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
aww so poignant and angsty like their relationship in the series itself
Stella Asuka chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
It was a sad yet great story. But the longing and the years that Kikyo waited... it was just so sad. Because all this time, Inuyasha was with Kagome and living his life with her right? Then.. he returned to Kikyo.
XXbeautifullyXXbrokenXXheart chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
hey, awesome story! check out mine please, especially karma, which is all about kikyou!

ANGEL OF THE DARK MOON
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Wow. Just wow. I'm in tears right now. All I can manage to say is that you really captured the emotions of the both of them. I can really relate to it all. Excellent writing and an extraordinary fic. Bravo. Transcending ending. Best story I've read in a long time.
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Why do you make sad stories? I won't cry this time...
InuKik4Ever chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
That was truly a beautiful, poignant fic; I cried uncontrollably whilst reading it.

Now that the manga has ended and Inuyasha and Kikyou are not together like I had hoped for, my only solace comes from the belief that they will be reunited in the next life and live happily ever after, just as it is in your story.

Thank you for writing this InuKik fic, Yukishiro Madoka, this has come at a time when I really need it the most. Thank you so much once again.

~ InuKik4Ever
Oxygen Pirate chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Aw that was so sweet! The poem at the end fitted perfectly for the both of them. And what makes it even better is that your story could easily follow that of the story line. I mean I could see Inuyasha returning to his love Kikyo after he spent his time with his other love Kagome until the end of her days.
aiko chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
oh, wow...this really made me tear up. ;_;
xInsanityxOfxLove chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
if only that was the real ending.. i'm crying..

i read your profile.. i read everything about the reasons why kikyou is a great character and stuff..

I'M SO DEPRESSED GOSH! if inuyasha's author..forgot the name..doesn't write a happy ending i will kill her!
Im-a-tiger chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
That's so beautiful, it almost had me in tears.
funarahi chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Wow, that was so sad... and beautiful... that was great... and the way you described the pain didn't make it feel corny... so yah, lol... I love Kikyo and InuYasha pairings! (Though in my story, I didn't make it that way because it was AFTER that story that I liked the Kikyo and InuYasha pairing, lol.) AWESOME STORY! LOVE IT!