Reviews for Mountain Sage and Desert Tiger
Amielleon chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
I really like the closing to this chapter. It's delicate, friendly, and gives you warm fuzzies.
Amielleon chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
I didn't read this for the longest time. First it was because I had no interest in FE8. Then it was because I wasn't in the mood for "pairing fic" for FE8. Then a friend recommended this, noting that it was not actually much like pairing fic. I gave it a try and I was pleasantly surprised.

I like the pieces in themselves. They're nice, peaceful, atmospheric.

I feel like they could meld a little better, perhaps. There's a lot of mystery that flies by unresolved in a more empty than intriguing way - for example, the exposition about Saleh at the end of this chapter. (Although the handling of that was done quite nicely.) The excalibur section also seemed a bit abrupt.

More remarks on other chapters!
Cyberchao X chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
That was AWESOME.
Cyberchao X chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Cute.
Cyberchao X chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Okay, that was a little confusing...
Cyberchao X chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Oh, man, that's nice.
Cyberchao X chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
No, no, it's very good. Very deep.
Rio 2.0 chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
Oh man. I still love this fic. So much. Its amazing.

this chapter - this chapter was AMAZING.

Waa I LOVED it.

Happy New Year! And Belated Happy Holidays!
Rio 2.0 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
OMG Words cannot describe how happy I was when I saw this updated but I had to go to work and held it off...

But I looked forward to it ALL DAY and it was amazing.

LOVED it. A touch of angst X3
Rio 2.0 chapter 7 . 5/16/2009
Words cannot describe just how much I love this collection.

I love it so much.
LittleLinor chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
*gasp* Tammy fan as well as FE fan?

Anyways I like this fic. it's really too bad that I haven't played this particular FE and only know the supports, but I still like it/

*puts on alert*
Havenhaven chapter 5 . 6/17/2007
Your Saleh and Gerik drabbles are always so nice and interesting. Great work.
AndreannaMaree chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
hey, is this a book about a girl who becomes the Firelord, or whatever it was? If not, I'm crazy...but the names sound vaguely familiar...I read that book two years ago, so I should reread it anyway, even if it's not what your fanfic's about lol the writing's really good, but I suppose i should know more about the subject lol
Nariko.Hoshi chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
(Yes! Gerik AND Saleh! Yay!) FE:SS dosn't get enoguh love. And not enough good writers, either. So thanks for writing this!

I love that there is a mood in the whole story, it really makes it nicer to read. Your style of writing is good, and different. Original, really.

Continue!

Hoshi
Random Generic Hero chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
Like whoa, actually finding something Gerik and Saleh centered is awesome. I'm glad someone's finally writing it. I hope you write more because I'm loving this story _