Reviews for Hourglass
ka.neko0000 chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
wow i really like this story! please try to update!
Kakashi's-lil'-sis chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
Aw...Poor Miroku! I hope you update this soon. Its really good! Gah! Whats gonna happen to Miroku-kun?
Chikacookie chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
This is a great story and your a good writer.
rogueandkurt chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
oh this fic is soo good! I love Miroku! (and especially Miroku angst!)

Please Please PLEASE write more soon! I can't stand the suspense! I must know what happens to Miroku!

Keep Smiling! ;)

rogueandkurt
Terry-McElrath chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
Hi, BakaBokken!

Awesome chapter! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to read it and review. I'm afraid that I'm behind on everything, not just writing, and that includes reading new chapters from my favorite authors. *sigh* I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait to read the next one. I hope you're having a great summer! Take care and catch you later!

Terry
Amara Anon chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
How nice it is to find such a detailed Miroku fic! And one that takes place in recent manga storylines at that. I admit, though, having kept up with the latest manga, the 2nd chapter's exact retelling felt redundant. But then when I read your Author's Note about how people who hadn't read the manga didn't know what was going on, I understand your decision to write it that way. The fic picks up a lot once it diverges from the manga, and I really like where you're going with it. Your descriptions of Miroku's pain and illness do a good job of expressing how dire his situation is. I look forward to seeing where you go with this. You write very well!
Varethane chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
XD Hooray, chaptarr!

...though actually, I have a small note on one part... _

'He heard Kagome gasp behind him as she too entered the hut. He sighed – he had a feeling she would be asking questions later that he wasn’t sure he could answer. For now, though, he hoped that Kaede could offer some alternate excuse as to why the monk looked so battered so he wouldn’t have to be put on the spot.

“Those are…” Sango began quietly, with a haunted expression.'

Since you no longer have a mention of her entering the hut, she now just kinda pops in out of nowhere. XD Maybe put a mention of her coming in after Kagome does... (she couldn't have been in the hut from before, or she wouldn't have suddenly remarked on the wounds in such a surprised tone)

Kouga's addition to Inuyasha's ire was a nice touch, btw. XDD

Also, I don't know why, but that exchange between Miroku and Kaede made me laugh at one point (maybe I'm just a terrible person).

'Houshi-dono...'

*all serious and sombre-like* 'I know.'

'...'

'...'

'More tea for you!'

But yesh. Lovely chapter. :3 Look forward to the next one, indeed. XD

Taa! _
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
You included WAFFY bits this time! My favorite WAFF part was when Inuyasha hit the tree and Kagome came up from behind and hugged him and it calmed him down. That was such a sweet image.

Sango and Miroku just about broke my heart. I love the way you've made him all selfless and self-sacrificing while keeping that streak of mischievousness that makes him so Miroku-esque. I'm glad you started with the mischievious groping and ended with the tenderness rather than the other way around. It worked really well to have Sango leave on a bittersweet note. It wouldn't have done as well for Miroku to pull the groping at the end and get slapped. I much prefer it when he stops acting like a clown and realizes it's time to be serious.

The level of trust and seriousness between Sango and Miroku is deepening as the story goes on. Despite the fact that Miroku decided to keep his chances of dying a secret, you can tell he's opening up to Sango in other ways that wouldn't have happened before. Maybe it's BECAUSE he's dying that he can finally let himself get serious about his dreams for a future with Sango. How's that for irony?

Excellent chapter!
backlash18 chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
damn good story. i love it! i do hope everything comes out ok. but i have an eiry suspission that they wont make it in time. don't tell em if im right or not i'd rather read and find out. but keep it up i'll definitly be looking for more chapters.
KawaiiAyu chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
You know, I can't believe more people haven't ficced this part of the manga yet! Is it just not well known yet? I'm not really in the Inuyasha fandom (since I only stick around for Sango and Miroku) but I thought this would have been a big with this with Sango/Miroku fans! Anyway, I am totally loving this to death so far, you need to update-soon!
Pyrinsomniac chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
DUDE!- you're frikkin' AWESOME.

Inuyasha and Miroku's characterization, their relationship and the relationship between the girls and among all of them- everything's spot on. I especially loved that extra touch of Inuyasha's worry for the girls.

You did really well with Naraku and the baby, too. It's hard to know how to write them- that creepy, mute baby especially- but you did wonderfully.

The bruise- markings on Miroku's chest were a nice touch. (Well, for Us- the- Readers anyway; poor Miroku must be appalled, wherever he is, at the wringer We- his- Purported- Admirerers put him through.) You have good style- Sango's worry making Inuyasha "feel destructive" was great.

Sango using Miroku's given name, and the balance and actions between them, were beautiful.

HA! Kaede V. Shippo and Inuyasha V. Kagome made me laugh; excellent job of balancing angst with humor so it's not overwhelming.

In the end, I think it's your characterization that's the most remarkable thing about this. It can be hard to know how to balance Inuyasha's feelings and actions, or to know how to present Miroku's thoughts and words, but you've succeeded beautifully. KUDOS TO THE BAKABOKKEN!
AnimeEyeshime chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
I love it. Do I have to say more? I especially chuckled when Shippou came in to see the "comprimising situation" (at least, Sango would've called it that) but Miroku gets him to not say anything. I just always find it hilarious that Sango has decided she can't give Miroku an inch (because he would take a mile _;;) so even though they're basically engaged she tries to keep up the same appearence of the relationship as it was when they first met (practically). So it was really cute that you had Sango let down her shields, and you stayed in character with everyone really well. With Miroku, that can be a difficult task, eh? But you do it so nicely. Huzzah!
BatmanSwiss chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
You really must update more often...the suspense is killing me! I love how this is a Miroku-centric fic, but you have found a perfect balance with the other characters, as well. Great job, and please update soon!
DeafLizgon chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
Yep, Miroku's very stubborn that's one thing Naraku never will break his spirit. _

What's two choices Naraku's talking about? O_o I wonder if Naraku found out Miroku wasn't with them... Oh well I can't wait to read next chapter! _
DeafLizgon chapter 2 . 4/27/2006
(winces) To me, Miroku is pretty very clever even if he's stubborn just like Inuyasha. After reading the manga, I wasn't surprise that he ALWAYS put himself in DANGER before the others. (roll eyes)

But, it was horrible. _ CURSE NARKAU! When Miroku said he was used to fear death. He didn't sound like he's afraid of death, simply embraced it without flinch. It still scared the hell out of me every time he's almost died. o_o

Keep it going! _