Reviews for Script Doctor
Peanut Gallery chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Dam Good, out of left field but good.

Peanut Gallery
elorielee chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Great series, wonderfully imagined crossover - thanks!
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Talk about a learning process. You'd certainly get to know yourself after a task like that.
Dilvish 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
It's always good to read a new part in this series.

I loved Buffy's reaction to Joyce kissing Bleys after walking the Pattern; typical Buffy.

Now that Buffy's basic training is finished, it will be Joyce's turn. It could be interesting.

I wonder if Rinaldo knows that the two newest additions to the family are related to him through his father. It should be interesting to see him interacting with them.

Now, I just hope it won't take more than a year for the nest story to be posted.
LazLong chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
"Mom—Amberites don’t die stupid, random deaths: it takes someone really trying, or them doing something dangerous, to kill them."

"That moment was twenty-five years ago, personal time, and my rescue of Riley and Slaying of Glory moments ago marked the last Shadow I need to clean up. I walked back to the apartment I had in this Shadow. . .and here I am, staring into the bathroom mirror with the same face I had when I started this task subjective decades ago. The eyes are older, and I am a different person than I was when I started on this task."

It was a real pleasure to read your story. Complicated and self-reflexive as Zelazny's:D

I wonder, if at some point of your next stories there sti;; is going to be Amber-like romance between Buffy and Corwin;) (taking into account that Angel's true original is Corvin:P)...
QOShea chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Love this series and am glad you wrote some more on it! Hope to see some more.
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Neat! Of course, people who haven't read the Amber series will have a tough time understanding what's going on...but hey, let 'em go out and get them & read them - I loved that series-

And, while 'fixing' various things, you weren't mean to Riley, which is unusual (for some reason a lot of fanfic writers really dislike that guy, not sure why)...

*It's real hard for an Amberite not to end up somewhat evil -ie out in Shadow, literally able to bend reality to whatever shape you want; talk about solipsism to the nth degree -nice to see a Buffy that still cares even after all that...

Anymore of these in the offing?