Reviews for What I Want For Christmas
DarkSoleil chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Omg!

I was squealing every second!

It was awesome! And I know what you mean! I went crazy when I found out he was coming back, especially if there gonna meet next chapter!

This was really good, great job.
Mitzuki Amagiwa chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
That... was THE best. Very nice. I would have never thought Sasuke had that VIVID of an imagination. Nicely done. Very nicely done.
Omegaofhollywood chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Man that was so good

You are an awesome writer

To bad it was a dream :]
Anglia-Kitty chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
You left me hot and bothered with this. Geez. But that was funny. All he wants for christmas is Sakura in nothing but tissue paper and in his bed. heehee Yup his a perv but who isn't it really?

I can totally see a sequel to this. But I love it. Very limey.
bella-balooshi chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
This is one hot fic!

Hehe! Love Sasuke too! _
iluvsasukeandrobin chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
damn! that was all a dream? and sasuke-kun was about to take control! i luv sasuke-kun! he so freakin' hot, especially in my mind...-smirks- i luved ur fic! OMG! was sakura wearing tissue paper? as in the one you wrap presents you put in a gift bag with! O?O
a. k. ashford chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Aww... Sasuke's such a perv.

Keep up the good work.
Sekiryu chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Oh...damn, ur making em both sound too sexy for their own good...really unexpected ending, but still very funny...who would've thought sasuke could go so far into a simple question, ne?
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I know, I missed Sasuke-kun too! Sasuke is so naughty, you totally had me going there!

Ja Ne

sasuke fanatic1
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
i kno same here. Lolz. But, I'm still . at him 4 leaving Sakura. Lolz. But Sasuke-kun is Back!. Good one-shot very funny. And Interesting. Get what I mean...yeah w/e.
CherryBomb91 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
That was great!I loved it!It was so funny, you did a great job!
BloodRuby chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
very funny haha! i hope you come up with more stories like this one it's hillarious!_
AceQuestionMark chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
i no i squeeled like a little fan girl when i saw sasuke.

any way awsome story! it was very hard for me to imagine sakura in toilet paper though lol.
Morbid Original chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Oh my God, that was...I'm gonna say "well written" lol. I like youre AN: Because Sasuke is a perv. lmao

Come on, we all know we like to see Sasuke desperate. Good job. I'll try and read some more of your writing!

In mercy,

Morbid Original
Sakura-Girl 2005 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
OMG! That was awesome. I loved the way that you eneded it. I totally think that you could add to it and make it an awesome fic.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »