Reviews for Moments
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Oh, these are all so waffy they make me feel wonderful. I love these kinds of Couple fics.
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I love how your fics always show the other, realistic side of the characters. The fics are not about long fighting scenes or anything of the sort. They are about life and how people interact with each other. I must say, Sis Samuu, I see a lot of your personality in this writing and I'm glad. You're doing well and keep writing! You had written 90 fics- aim for 100!
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Like StrawberryEggs, I was expecting this to be multi-chaptered, but I figurd it out somewhere during the second little story.

Your stories are always so... so real. Real, but the side of life that many writers here neglect: the carefree, happy, fluffy side of life. That's something that I always appreciate when reading your fics. The warm fuzzies, you call them? I'm feeling them!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Oh. I thought by "a set of very pointless one-shots", it would be multichaptered. I was a bit confused at first, but I see now.

Either way, all of them were good I thought. I just love these stories of yours, Samuu. They're so heart-warming Another enjoyable read!