Reviews for Here's To The Future
Krstna chapter 22 . 9/9/2008
That was rather sweet. I liked the pressies, and the fact that they managed to have alone time together. And the smut does make up for it ;D

Krstna chapter 21 . 9/9/2008
I missed a chapter! So I'm catching up. I like the childish behaviour when it comes to Christmas. And I can just see James and Sirius opening everyones pressies to get a look. I liked that idea!

rekahneko chapter 22 . 9/8/2008
Good chapter!

I laughed at the doggie bed part.

hehe
thelongestroads chapter 22 . 9/3/2008
GAH! I loves this... It's perfect between the depressing and happiness... A lot like life, ne? Great freakin' story mah friend! I really really do love this, even the title! Here's to the Future. I mean, come ON! lol, anyways, this is the awsomeness, I love Siri's and Rem's relationship. And I absolutly loved the wedding. Gorgeous, but I didn't understand the chick that Remus kept "flirting" with. *shrug* Maybe it'll come up later? Or where you trying to show me something that I didn't quite catch?

But, whatever, I still love you plot and your style. UPDATE SOON, PLEASE BEFORE I FOAM AT THE MOUTH! *hur*

X3
floss chapter 22 . 9/3/2008
wowsers!

definately worth the wait.

xo

ps love the dog bed as a present lol!
Eternity Curse chapter 22 . 9/2/2008
Yeah, the smut kinda makes up for the big update... or does it? x3 continuee
MagicalWinry chapter 22 . 9/1/2008
UPDATE!
Floss chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
Darn you and drat you I wanted to know what Remus got Paddlebrains! Now I have to wait, impatiently at that!.

Hearted this so much that there's a big goofy grin on my face right now. xo
rekahneko chapter 21 . 2/22/2008
Good chapter!

I especially love how Remus disguises the present so that Sirius can't see what is in it.

(-:
Klaine Wonderland chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Love your story!
MagicalWinry chapter 21 . 2/4/2008
CUTENESS! UPDATE!
rekahneko chapter 20 . 12/1/2007
I love the reminiscing about the old ornaments...

It really shows the emotional response to everything that has been going on.

(-:
Krstna chapter 20 . 8/15/2007
Oh that's all sweet and christmas like. Very different to the chapter that went before, but amazingly handled. The guilt that Remus feels about what he did, Sirius hardly able to sit. Yes very realistic and fantastic. I like how this is going!

Krstna chapter 19 . 8/15/2007
Wolf Remus is smutty, and you know this really worked so well. It was fantastic. I loved it. Not too over the top. I liked the way that the wolf wouldn't let padfoot sleep and then how it developed into what it did.

Bloody Fantastic mate!