Reviews for Mistaken Identity
eh84132 chapter 1 . 8/19
This is really great. I really like it. Have a corn dog!
Smiles!
Ellie
Ah, this was hilarious. Thanks for sharing! :)
hisnhers chapter 1 . 7/24
'I am never going to get over being the same species as you.' snort. giggle. lol! Perfect line. his
nightlyreader chapter 1 . 5/20
How many different names has Harrys twin? Or did you hust use a different one every time as reference to other WBWL storys?
Kikiji chapter 1 . 2/1
Poor Snape.

I would love to see how Harry turns out when he grows up. He seems to be very... aware of what's going on around him.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
I love the ending! Is Professor Trewlawney worried that Snape is trying to usurp her position as doom-sayer-in-chief?
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Yup I agree with snape at the end the world is doomed with the wrong boy who lived
OlogyFF101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
I love this, its so perfect it needs to be the first chapter of every twin who lived story out there.
iambutasimplefarmer chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
And The Dunce Who Lived is Connor, Hayden, and Jerry all at the same time? Fun.
naturefire chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Any story where Fawkes is described as a flaming chicken is a good story.
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
The part with Harry replacing Voldemort's face with a human one with lightning scar is ominous. There's a Dark Lord in making.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
I wouldn't call this "hardly funny," but I found the writing funny in general up until Dumbledore started being ridiculously started. Even that part I found a little funny because I was already put in a good mood. Great job. The only thing is that Snape calls Dumbledore "Headmaster" rather than "Professor"; I don't remember whether or not he ever calls him Albus.
I looked back at the beginning just now and remembered that Dumbledore's beard was braided like a little girl's, an image which I found hilarious. Now I need to go back and reimagine the conversation with his beard brightly braided the whole time.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
so good
Vallerila chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Okay this is the mother of awesomeness xDD
I was laughing so hard xDDD
Thanks :D
And yes I know that it was published 10(!) Years ago but I still wanted to review xD :3
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 2/9/2016