Reviews for Mistaken Identity
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
read marker
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
haha. Amusing and extremly frustrating at the start. Poor Snape.
night flame miko chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Haha! That was brilliant :D You had me in hysterics with the way you portrayed Snape (homicidal glint indeed :P)And all the the levels of his glares ('It's a good thing the Unforgivables are illegal') Hehe. This is going in my favourites.
Barranca chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
What a scrumptious parade of clich├ęs. I totally agree with Snape. The world is doomed. But no matter, this is why we have plot holes. Over the stage. For Deus ex machina.
livvie333 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I loved this chapter, it's everything a good twin BWL should be. I also loved Connor- I, I mean Nathan, no, his name's Damion. What was it again?

Actually, I haven't seen the name Nathan before, or maybe I've seen it twice. Isn't it weird how most of the Twin stories seem to have the same, or very similar, names?
schizophrenic genius chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This is really great. You found a way to recreate the typical Harry Potter has a younger brother plot in a whole new way. I like it. Keep it up. :D
kubas89 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
good fic :)
Heksie chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
A good start!
Shadowgal ANBU chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
You do know that you changed the name of the red haired baby every time you named it, right? I did enjoy the story though.
SeeJaye chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I just have one thing, how does Snape ,of all people, know what a muggle nursery song is? More importantly where would he have actually heard one? Or where would he have heard one enough that he was able to recognise it when he heard it? I don't think that Snape is a fan of muggle music... especially children ones. Maybe change it to a wizard children's song?

Other wise I like the story, and I'm off to read the next one.

Samael Kishi chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Another excellent story. I'm going to go off to read what's been written of the sequal.

Outlet of Shadows chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
not only a great story, but also showing how truly intelligent Snap really is WITHOUT him and Harry being a couple as they are in the writings of the brilliant, if Yaoi obsessed, debstheslytherinsnapefan
simple-memories chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
OH MAN! will you make a longer story starting with this one? Its just too good to not elaborate on it and make it a full fledged multi-chapter story! PLEASE? *puppy dog eyes*
mira mirth chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
There's something troubling about the fact that this parody is actually better than an awful majority of actual stories on the topic... I've only come across two types of Twin-Who-Lived fics. About one type, I have never understood *why* Lily and James neglect Harry just to such an incredible degree (with the stubbornness and irrationality excellently portrayed by you, here). The other type is embodied by Lightening On the Wave's 'Sacrifices Arc', which is amazing in every way, shape and form, but it is so intense I couldn't bear to read past the 5th novel. So yes, thank you for this piece of fandom satire )
OttoIsMyBuddha chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
This story is hillarious. I can't even think of words to describe how funny it is! Now I MUST read the sequal!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »