Reviews for Mistaken Identity
gaul1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
interesting view, bye
Riane's Codex chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
haha wonderful! Loved it! The bit about dumbledore braiding his beard was great! lolz
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Poor Snape...
ObsidianEbony chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
"The world is doomed." I felt so sorry for Snape throughout the entire thing. It's amazing how you showed humor within Snape's infamously serious thoughts.

Great job! (Now for the sequel!)
tarokagami chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
1)harry's parents DIE. PERIOD.

2)Trelawney isnt a player until much later in the series. Especialy not in the beginning.

otherwise, good idea...
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This was great. Seems Snape is the only smart one there. A great paordy.
Reads-way-2-much chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
i like it
LD7 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
so funny... so funny. off to read the sequel now.
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
(Laughs Hysterically) Awesome!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
read marker
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
haha. Amusing and extremly frustrating at the start. Poor Snape.
night flame miko chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Haha! That was brilliant :D You had me in hysterics with the way you portrayed Snape (homicidal glint indeed :P)And all the the levels of his glares ('It's a good thing the Unforgivables are illegal') Hehe. This is going in my favourites.
Barranca chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
What a scrumptious parade of clich├ęs. I totally agree with Snape. The world is doomed. But no matter, this is why we have plot holes. Over the stage. For Deus ex machina.
livvie333 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I loved this chapter, it's everything a good twin BWL should be. I also loved Connor- I, I mean Nathan, no, his name's Damion. What was it again?

Actually, I haven't seen the name Nathan before, or maybe I've seen it twice. Isn't it weird how most of the Twin stories seem to have the same, or very similar, names?
schizophrenic genius chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This is really great. You found a way to recreate the typical Harry Potter has a younger brother plot in a whole new way. I like it. Keep it up. :D
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »