Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Jenn chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Funniest one-shot I have ever had the pleasure to read.
Viskii chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
“You’re going to choose the saviour of the wizarding world based on hair colour?” Snape bellowed. LOLOLOL...

Merlin I love this fic. Funniest one-shot ever! Kudos to you! (And good work on the sequel, too. I loved that line about "something in Snape recognized that and started kissing robe hem" or somesuch.) Wonderful, wonderful stuff. Keep up the marvelous work.
TBooki chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
That was brilliant! I love al the comical remarks made by Snape.

TBooki
Mr. Chunky Bits chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This has to be the first story, where I can sympathize with Snape. You have to be brainless to make a mistake like that.
saltandpepper15 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Thank You! I hate seeing so much of the "Harry's brother is the biywholived plotline" It is refreshing to see someone make fun of it.
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This is a hilarious parody. You managed to hit all the major plot points of 'Twin!Harry, Uberpowerful!Dark!Harry, Mentor!Snape' stories, of which there are entirely too many to be different anymore. (oh, and she forgot, 'Slytherin!Harry') Thank you, Sarika.
heksie chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
great one short to continue in a nice fic...
sooner36 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Absolutely hilarious! I believe I saw images of every piece of fanfic that I've ever read! I needed a laugh today. Thanks for that!
Ace Ryn Knight chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This is certainly Snape snark at its best. I seriously can't stop chuckling. Brilliantly done, and certainly masterfully excecuted. I enjoyed it very much.
ShadowedHand chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Outrageous and amusing.
Loony Dagda chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
NO! How can this be a oneshot, this has a great thing going! Sigh... well you are the author so it's your decision I guess.

Ciao XP

Kirril
Fate chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
*cackles quietly*

I loved this! Well done!
HecateDeMort chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
amazing
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I have to agree with you. Although quite honestly, I can't really understand how two supposedly good people could ignore their own son as they often do in the type of fic you just parodied.
Smaragd chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Indeed, the world IS doomed. Poor Snape, he has to deal with a a bunch of morons and a crackpot of a leader. I loved this little one-shot. It was very amusing.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »