Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Ryncor chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
haha...little harry replacing voldemort's face with his own! that was great. I cant' wait to read the sequel.
nabbi chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
haha, this is quite funny. i now love snape. .
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
A pity the movie HOOK had not been written then-Snape could easily have decided to take Harry under his wing in an attempt to drive James Potter quite mad (short trip). And Dumbledore isn't as stupid as he looks-by putting the other twin up in the spotlight, he's painting TARGET on the kid's forehead where the lightning scar should be. Cute story.
Ravenpuff chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Clever to have Severus in character while everyone else was exageratedly ridiculous. If anyone from the Potterverse were to be the voice of reason in an insane world, I'd think it would naturally be Snape.

I most liked the part where Harry rubbed out Voldie's face and replaced it with his own - evil's never been so adorable.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Definitely had me rolling my eyes at humans selective sight in some matters.
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Funny oneshot, I loved the way his name kept changing. This could lead up to a greta serious story, though.
same.lame.name chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This is a great story! Its original enough not to be a parody, but funny enough not to be a really serious story. More please!
pippermint chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Haha. I wonder what that kid's actual name is...
tRLW chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Amusing. I suppose that pretty much only Severus and Harry would be sane in this fic? On the human side, anyway. On to the sequel.
ahoyhoy chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Cleverly written, extensive vocabulary evident... I want an encore!
Leaping Lion chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Domed! Great story, I love getting a laugh out of this! Onto the next one!
rayama chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
LOL. Great fic. I HATE about 99% of those 'twin who lived' fics. Though Lightening on the wave's series were quite good and actually made sense in the context she created.
iolah chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
This fic made me extremly happy :)

I love your take on the classic cliche twin fic.

And I love the blatently obvious signs that show Harry was the BWL.
breannatala chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
You're right . . . funny, but . . . not. I loved it!
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 1 . 9/18/2007