Reviews for Mistaken Identity
hahah... great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Poor Snape. Nice.
Fereydoun chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Thank you. I really needed the laughs.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Ahh...that must be how the world seems like from Snapes perspective. No wonder he's so vicious
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
ahaha this is hilarious! Stupid potters and dumbledore.. hair colors...oh god..
VitiosusMortum chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Haha, I love it!
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I usually avoid Twin fanfictions. I don't mind this one. In fact, this may be my favorite twin story!
Sparkly Martian chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
The worst part is that the stuff you said about the different sides plans felt true, especially if you look at parts in the book *cough Order of the Phoenix and Deathly Hallows*!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Oh my god you have a great sense of humor ahaha. Please continue with more chapters! I'd love to read somemore! Maybe Snape will end up mentoring Harry? As long as he doesn't leave him in the rubble, I'm fine with it.
-S
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Oh, god. Laughing. So. Damn. Hard. Geez
Sonnenfrost chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I think this might be the first time that Snape and Trelawney agree. I loved the dust-painting-omen.
By the way your Dumbledore is hilarious.
SoulCryophoenix chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Wait - did Connor/Hayden/Jerry's name just change in the story? o.O Dumbledore, you-you-you.. ugh. Doesn't even know the name of Britain's savior...
Calasse chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I haven't ever really liked the 'mistaken identity' trope except for the rare few fics that were believable enough. Good one! Thanks for the laughs!
Leoncrazy59 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I'll be honest, this is how I see all "twin boy-who-lived" stories where Harry is neglected going. No one on the side of the light seems to have any logic.
244 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »