Reviews for Mistaken Identity
SoulCryophoenix chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Wait - did Connor/Hayden/Jerry's name just change in the story? o.O Dumbledore, you-you-you.. ugh. Doesn't even know the name of Britain's savior...
Calasse chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I haven't ever really liked the 'mistaken identity' trope except for the rare few fics that were believable enough. Good one! Thanks for the laughs!
Leoncrazy59 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I'll be honest, this is how I see all "twin boy-who-lived" stories where Harry is neglected going. No one on the side of the light seems to have any logic.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
LOL i think you've ticked all the right boxes here :)
Zrisuna chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
"His hair is red, which is associated with love"

Reminds me of the close reading we do in English class. Reading meaning into every word
shootie shootie powpow desu ka chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Huhu.
Tears of Hearts chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
insane dumbledore is a better dumbledore...at an asylum...
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This choked Vic on laughter. Heh. Lolarious.
GinaKim chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I wish I can read a WBWL story where the writer reaches the point where the Potters and Dumbledore finally are exposed to the truth that they trained the wrong boy.
Tremor230 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Wonderful! Awesome! It was one hell of a one shot ! Good job! XD
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Indeed Snape. Indeed.
qianyu chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Hello, dear author!
I've got attracted at the first moment of reading this cute story and really wanna translate it into my mothertongue Chinese. I've found a permission of translation on your introduction page so I just...went straight to translate it. I must apologize if it is offensive, but I'm here mainly to give you the link of my translation. I posted it on two blocks of a Chinese forum Baidu Tieba, and here are the links below.
p/2887151032
p/2887133289
The content on these two pages are same, I just post it twice to get more reader. You may click in and put a glance on them, and I can translate comments for your if necessary; )
P.S. Talking about the title, I turned 'Mistaken Identity' into ‘错认’ :D
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
LOL! I loved this! ;o)
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
poor Snape ;)
Kai Chen chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Excuse my language... Dumbledore is a fucking idiot
232 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »