Reviews for Strong Enough
Cellen8 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
This is beyond sadness. This is beyond truth. It's more. It's genius. thank you
RubysArms chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
okay, let me start off by saying, this is the best fanfic i have ever read...EVER! and i have read A LOT of fanfics! you are an amazing writer, i can't believe how fantastic this story is, every singly word is perfect. The story just flows so beautifully, i swear i read it over and over and find a new, deeper layer each time i read it! I could go on forever, but i'll stop here, great job honey, looking forward to seeing lots more from u!
keisha4 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I missed this too? Am I on drugs? Actually I swore I read this... hmm maybe I didnt review... or maybe I'm undermedicated. Lol ;) It was quite intense, but they are the better stories. I loved it as always and I cant wait for the next chap of "All coming back" ;) Love ya like a cold sore. -x-
Colleen chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Wow. That was intense. Normaly, I avoid any Karen/Grace stories like the plague, but the description of this story pulled me in. I am so glad I read it. Well written, very in-character. I'm looking forward to more of your work.
that-crazy-jesus-girl-sarah chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Oh. My. How in the heck did i miss this? You had me pulled in from the first word to the last, the whole time i forgot where i was or what i was supposed to be doing. Classic work. Even more. And when i find a word that appropriately describes it, i'll be back. But i dont know if i will.
highmaintenance chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Oh my God...I bow to you, that is the most angsty and brilliant work I have read about Karen's past ever! I could actually feels the cuts on her ankles and it hurt.

And you used a Cher song...yay!
stanleywalkersbitch chapter 1 . 3/28/2006

i loved it! it was sad, depressing, and amazingly written! i loved that it went into her past, i loved the clenched fist thing, and that it carried on through the story/her life. so detailed in the writing, something i cannot do - i'm proud of you! i like that it came to an end, and that it made me cry! aw! Karen! lol x
JWood201 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Oh. My God. That was so good. This line got me: "If she’d still been able to feel, she’d have been hurt by just how long she had to wait." AWESOME. That's so intense, I love it.
Pamena chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Oh my gosh, that was so sad! I absolutely LOVED it though. Really, that was great! I hope you write more soon!
karengraciewalker chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
OMG! I loved that! please write more stories cause your really really good! :D xx