Reviews for Redemption
Hayai-hakai chapter 37 . 6/21/2004
Hello I'm sorry i haven't reviewed any of your other chapters in this story but I've been reading it nonstop when I get the chance and I have to say it's just as good as the others in your little trilogy and I actually like the idea of Aeris and Cloud in a relationship and I'm hoping that you update this soon i can't wait until the next chapter keep up the good work
Strangely Coloured Dog chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I've got to be honest with you. I don't like getting involved in bitching about other people. I read you triligy, or what there was of it, some time ago, and I have to say I enjoyed it. Which is why I'm curious as to why there is someone else publishing the first part of your trilogy on this site? What's the deal here?
tigerofthewind chapter 36 . 2/1/2004
Hooray! Redemption is not dead! *giggle* I'm glad to see that you haven't lost your flair for writing great stories, Quinkie! I was afraid that a lack of practice(*cough cough*) might've made you rusty, but you've still got the talent! Of course, just because you didn't lose the spark this time doesn't mean that it couldn't happen at anytime, so don't you EVER take a long break like this again!
EVER.
Arigatou.
Ja ne,
~*~Tiger~*~
panuru4u chapter 36 . 1/12/2004
Wow, an update, i so happy. But its been so long...i think i'll read the entire thing again, just as a refresher. Book 3 has been a little disconnected because of the time between chapters, so a reread is a must. Well, i enjoy your writing, so please continue. ja matta.
Xi-feng chapter 35 . 8/24/2002
Wow, what can I say? Definitely the best chapter yet (how do you not only keep up such a high standard, but better yourself each time too? _) Absolutely wonderful - all the imagery mixed in with the language really adds to the whole sense of menace. Love it!
tigerofthewind chapter 35 . 8/16/2002
W00T! It's about time you started busting these out with your usual speed? *gasp* What's gonna happen next? When's Ray and Reeve and all those other people going to make an appearance? LoL.

~tiger~
Xi-feng chapter 34 . 8/14/2002
Heh, great as always Quinkie, even though you're evil for ending it where you did... guess we'll just have to wait impatiently for #35, ne?

"...Let's mosey" **chuckle**
tigerofthewind chapter 34 . 8/11/2002
YAY QUINKIE! Another great chapter, as always! You'd better update soon, or I'll-!

~tiger~*is thinking of something horrible to do if QUinkie doesn't update*
tigerofthewind chapter 33 . 6/1/2002
Yay Quinkie! Everyone's favorite review whore!(j/k). Anyway, it's all coming together now! The end is nearing! Redemption passed the Reunion mark(although my not-yet-completed ficcy is still longer. . .mwah!). Anyway, I'm SO anxious to see where this goes! You must write more, you review whore!(wow, that rhymed. . .)

~tiger~
Xi-feng chapter 33 . 6/1/2002
Well, things are really hotting up now, arent they? I like your idea of the portal, and I'm interested as to how you're going to deal with that one now the materia's been destroyed :)

And the thing heading towards Wutai... even though it's intentionally mysterious at the moment, the few descriptive bits you do include are enough to paint a pretty nasty picture - I'm looking forward to the confrontation with it... in the next chapter perhaps? Speaking of which, looking forward to it as always, so post it soon okay? _
Xi-feng chapter 32 . 6/1/2002
Aww, that was *so* sweet, Quinkie! I love your Reno, and a whole chapter full of him seems almost too good to be true. Though the letter's so sad, its wonderful how you've managed to keep his edgy character so strong in it throughout. As always you amaze me with your talent _
Xi-feng chapter 31 . 6/1/2002
Oooh, nice cliffhanger here! I love the setup you've created here, and absolutely can't wait to see what happens next - so glad you've posted a couple so I don't have to wait to find out _~

On another note, a touch I love here are the waves rolling over the Chocobos' backs: very realistic and not something I've seen before, so well done!
Daneel Rush chapter 30 . 5/20/2002
Ouch! Now that's a conflictive family...but everything has a prize. Believe me, I know. Even though I'd like to see this story grow eternally, I'm still looking forward the end of it. Good luck, and lots of success!
tigerofthewind chapter 30 . 5/15/2002
Yay Quinkie! I am SOOOOOO happy to see so many chapters of this coming up so fast! Write more! PLEASE!*glomp* Ow...
Xi-feng chapter 30 . 5/14/2002
Oh no, what a revelation about Reeve! (And I feel so sorry for poor Raieyana at this point - she seems so...crushed...)

Anyway, can't wait to read the next part, so post it soon, okay? _
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »