Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dying Embers
andrei666999666 chapter 26 . 7/19
Pathetic! Why does he puts up with those insect's demands when he could crush them and take what he wants easily!? Weak and pathetic, there is no need to negociate with those weaker than you.
andrei666999666 chapter 14 . 7/19
That's what happens when you let the power of the dark side slip from your grasp. He is pathetic. :(
Velial13 chapter 9 . 5/12
Aaaaaand it turned to shit...
kossboss chapter 28 . 5/10
Amazing well done hopefully there is a sequel?
adam chapter 28 . 4/27
loved it thanks for the amazing story
ak chapter 28 . 3/30
bonne fic!
Emperor Vanquest chapter 28 . 3/27
Wonderful read. Thrilling, Charming, Action Packet, and Attention grabbing.

For a story as old as this is, it's still highly relevant and leaves a window open for a sequel of epic proportions.

I do hope you will consider picking this story line up again and bring it to a final conclusion instead of this temporary hiatus.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 18 . 3/27
This "Grey" Code you're having Revan develop is very interesting. I can't wait to see where you take this and how you will have him reform and/or rediscover the use of the full force.

Question: Would this new "order" of Force use be amenable to its users having families to help balance the members and give them a healthy "passion" and attachments from which to draw the powers of the dark side? It seems to me that if Earth is clouded with the Dark side b/c of wizards, and not all of them are evil could it be because of their families?

Further: will Revan's new order start by training in the "light" before moving to the dark or will he create an amalgamated code?
Emperor Vanquest chapter 16 . 3/27
OK, when I reviewed this previously I have to admit to my ignorance: I didn't realize what year this was started or that it was a completed fic. I found it by sorting for favorites in the crossover section.

Reflecting on the date and time, I was going to politely point out the "tired old trope" of evil/manipulative Dumbledore but considering the year this was made, it's entirely appropriate and a beautiful gateway into my "adolescence" of reading fanfiction.

I withdraw my earlier critique as to magic and the force not being balanced, and congratulate you on how you're winding up and plot holes or oddities I pointed out with seemingly effortless grace.

Even though this story is completed, and I don't know if you're still an active author, I can't help but wonder if Revan and his (hopefully intact) empire of force sensitives will be able to bring Balance to the force, and in conquering the Sith, and hopefully regaining the star forge, act as the "judges" (a la Judge Dredd) of the Galaxy.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 4 . 3/26
I always love a good HP/SW crossover, especially one where Harry gets to use he star forge, hopefully to better Earth or establish it as his capitol, but where's Harry Potter in this?

You've really made Revanchist human to me as I've never dabbled in the EU or played any of the games, or really done anything other than see the movies.

I mean this with all due respect as you're an amazing writer, but seriously...I could read the SW Wiki and get as much from it as I am this story if you're going to just make Harry Revan and completely ignore magic, it's possible effects in having this revan truly master the force vs. being consumed by the dark side, etc..

I hope this changes going forward but to me without the HP powers at play, this isn't a crossover.
nintschibintschi chapter 12 . 2/14
nintschi
dragonfox123 chapter 28 . 2/11
Awesome chapter
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/10
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
PaddyArd chapter 20 . 2/10
can. Cc. "cc c" . B cc B. C x. . . . C B. C. C C C C. C C C. X C. Xc cc cc "c cc c. ." c vs c x Xc. . X c cc C c cc cc C x c. C č c. Ccc c. C C Ccc cc C C. C C cc cc cc Cx c cc C. . . C C ćcccc cc C x. Can c c cc ćcccc c. X x. C C. C cc C x c. DC c. C. . C Cx. C Xc. C C cc. Cc C x c. x. . Cx c. Cc. C C C C. C v c. Cx c. . B C. Cc coz. . . C C. . X. X x x. . B. Cc C č c. C. Cc cc x c. C. C cc. C č. C cc C. C. Xc. X x c c. . C x. . C cc B. X. . cc. Cx. C C cc. . Cc C cc C vs. X c v c. . C C cc. Xc c cc. . C vs C C. C C x. C C. C C cc. Z. X. C c. C x. . X. Cc C. Cc. C C. C x cc. C x c. C x x. C C Cx. Xc. . Ccc X Xc c. C C Xc. C. cc. Vs c. c. C. C c vs c x x. C. C C C. . . V cc c. X c. . Cc. . Ćcccc. Cc ćcccc c c. C. . C. C C Ccc. X. C. Dc c c. . C. C C C. C C. X. C. C x x. CA C cc. Ccc x c c. C C. C cc cc ćcccc c c. . X c. C. C x. . X. Cc C C. Cc. C. X c x. Z c. C c. Ccc x c. C C cc. Cc C C. X c cc vs. C x. . Ćcccc. C C. . . BBC C vs Ccc c. X. . C C. C v cc C. Cc. B. Cccccccc vs. c. . . Cc. Cc cc b x c. C cc x Cc c. X ćcccc. X. Coz v. Vs vs. C C x. X. X ćcccc. C c cc. X vs x cc cc C. X ćcccc c. Ccccccccc. č x. Ćcccc x x. Cc C. Cc C x c. V c. C c. B B. X. Ccc c. Cc C C C. C "C C cc C cc. C C. vaccine. C Xbox box X c. C c DCćcccc x ćcccc ćccc cc cc x x c. Ccccccccc c c D. CD. Ccćcccc Ccc. Cc x cc C cc cc. Ccc. C. . X. C. C C. X C C cc C c c. X. Č č. . C ćcccc ćcccc. Vox x. C. C C C." c cc C. C. . C C. Cc. C C. C C C C. Ccc B cc C x. C B. C cc. C cc C x cc. X cc C C. X cc. C vs Xbox cc C. cc. Ccc. . Ćcccc. C C C "x. Ccc c c cc c c c" c. X c c. X x ćcccc. Ccccč c. C ćcccc c c c. Cc C. Cc. cc x c. . Cc ćcccc vs. . Z. Cox. C C cc x cc CVS cc C cc Dvorak. C cc vs c x. Vs. X x c c. C x3 x dc. X x x. X. X c X CD x dc c coz c x c. C c. Cc. C C C C. C. C cc C coz C ćcccc c c cc C c. . C C C. C. C C C cc C ćcccc. Ccc x vs. C C cc x. coz. v vox c c vox c cc c. Cc cc C. Cc C C. . D c. cc. C. C. X. Cc DVD c. d cc. . . C C. b. C c. X. . Cc. . Cc. Cc. X. C. C x dc c cc. X. X. C. Cc cc. X. X x x. X x. C cc. . . Cc. X. x. X vs. C cc. X Bvlgari. Cc C. C. C x. C cc C x ćcccc c. C. C. . C. ćcccc. X. Cx. C. c. X c x. C. C c. X. Box. C C. x. Ccc Ccc. X x cc x c ccC cc cc. . C cc cc. . X b b. C x. C x. Cc C C B. . C. C. cc x. . C C C C. C C C. X C. C cc C. C. C c. C. C C C. C C. C C. C. X c. C vs. . X. Ccccccccc. . C. C C x x. Cc x c cc C. . . . C. Cc C C C. . . C C DC C. C BBQ. X c c. . Cc CVS c. C. C x Ccccccccc cc co v c. C Ccccccccc cc C C C. C cc C x. . C C C C. C. Ccccccccc x cc Ccccccccc. . . Cc C C. . Cc C x. C C x. X x c. C cc C. C cc Ccccccccc c c. Cc x. . C. . . C x. . C C. X c x. c. C. X c cc C cc cc C cc. . . . . C. Cc. . C B. C. C C cc. Cc C C C. X C C C. C c cc cc cc. Cc. Ccccccccc Ccccccccc x cc cc. cc C C cc C C x. C Cccccccc vs cc. c. Vs. Ccccccccc cc C C. C Ccccccccc. C cc C cc cc Cccccccc cccc" . Ccccccccc c ćcccc cc C C. cc. Cc x. C C C C. X C cc cc ćcccc x c. C B. . . C. . Ccc. C. X x. Cc cc. . . . . Ccccccccc. c. C. . C C. Cc c. . C. . X. C ćcccc c. Cc c cc C C. . . C. C ćcccc c c. X
Panther-Strife chapter 13 . 1/20
I call b*** s*** on you bashing Sirius Black, lily Potter and Albus Dumbledore. This story needs to be rewritten and to be more accurate to history and facts.