Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dying Embers
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 3/9
this chapter directly contradicts the previous.

also, i'm pretty sure Canderous wasn't involved in the Cathar massacre. that was led by Cassus Fett.
madsloth chapter 1 . 3/5
An absolutely great story, I am glad you took the time to write it and glad I found it.
Where's Emperor Vitiate?
The Lost Rogue chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
Wow this was good! I've never watched one episode of Star Wars so I only know little bits of information,but it really makes me want to watch an episode took me until now from about 10am to read this but it was worth every moment of my time.
darkpiro9 chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
I'm enjoying the story so far the only problems I have, is I find that you don't capture Revans charisma correctly. Revan turned a broken mess of an army into a fighting force that was able to beat mandolorians. His stratgeys were top notch. The best you could really compare him to is Alexander the great. Also I find it annoying how me of the forces greatest power is the mind trick, and let's face it there greatest mind is a 160 something year old man. He could probably make them walk around like chicken if he wanted too
Axcel chapter 21 . 11/10/2014
Why didn't they just cut a new stump above the cauterized portions and regrow from that? In fact, that is standard procedure for severed limbs in real life (minus the regrowing, of course).
VitamInTenebris chapter 27 . 10/25/2014
Whoop second time reading this and hell it is fucking awesome
jon reeve chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
The ages of Revan and his padawan are inconsistent. Did ten years or twelve pass? Did Kreia bring him to the jedi at five or eight? Is he now twenty or eighteen? Is she fifteen or seventeen?

I think you meant for him to be 8 and then a 12 year timeskip makes him 20. Otherwise, his padawan would have been 2 when he met her, and that's just not plausible.
gangui chapter 28 . 9/6/2014
best star wars storie i nerver read!
enji-benjy chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
This is a good story, but you need to give more thought to what you are writing.

There are a lot of contradictions (such as the colour of Revan's lightsaber, is it red or blue? After all, the Jedi took his original one off him, forcing him to make a new, red, one; or so you wrote.).
It is also difficult to follow the story when you skip events and large chunks of time without even so much as starting a new paragraph. Sometimes you will start out and it seams like you are describing something that happened in the past but it turns out to be happening now, or there has been another time jump.

Also, Revan and Bastila know each other, what has happened to make them forget? You wouldn't easily forget someone with her unique talent, and she wouldn't forget one of the first people she met after leaving her home.
On that subject, Revan was originally told when he was taken from Mandalore that they would be picking up another master and their padewan (Bastila) on the way to the Jedi Temple, but it seams several years pass before they make that pickup.

All in all, it could be a great story if a bit more thought to its continuity was evident.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/8/2014
Neat fic, but what happened to Dumbledore?

The last we see of him is in Chapter 23 where he sends off a few letters calling for an emergency meeting of the Wizengamot. And that's it. We never revisit this plot thread.
VitamInTenebris chapter 28 . 6/10/2014
Best Star Wars and Harry Potter crossover I've read :) it's even way better than the other two who have more reviews than this story haha they're not as engaging and bloody goddamn awesome tho. Really. Favourite Star Wars story :D
Rakaan chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
You copy/pasted entire sections of your story and passed it off as your own. I'm done here.
WhiteElfElder chapter 17 . 4/23/2014
Revan should have summoned some of his troops to follow...at leak HK.
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
Yes, Albus is so misguided in his own hubris that his is tipped over into the dark.