Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dying Embers
Obviously been copied straight from Sith Lord Darth Revans stories.

Disgraceful that you would copy and pass this off as your own work.

Try writing your own fanfic instead of plagiarising someone else's.
Velial13 chapter 2 . 5/31
Before becoming a Sith Malak's name was Alek.
DragonTamer01 chapter 28 . 4/19
Damn it, I was hoping Revan and Bastila would get back together! Do you think there's any possibility you could create a sequel where such an outcome happens?

Anyway, still a great story despite that one problem. Keep up the great work!
Cimon chapter 28 . 3/30
It would be nice to read how the institution of the Jedai academy and selection of students in the UK(and probably elsewhere) would be carried out at Hogwarts(where the wizards children are studying along with many children with no magical backround) with Dumbledore trying to...put his finger in everything...
Tallman7 chapter 28 . 1/31
What the hell happened to Dumbdumb? He just vanished.
gadriam chapter 4 . 1/4
Hmm. This is a good story, but for one thing. This is not a crossover HP/SW. It stands perfectly well without that first part, and when i've gotten this far without One. Single. Element from HP entering the storyline, i see no reason to call it a crossover at all. Yes, Revan was born with another name. It doesn't matter one bit whether that name was Harry Potter, Jack Sparrow or Usain Bolt. Delete that weird prologue bit and make it a brilliant standalone instead.

Craftwise, i do enjoy your writing. The grammar rarely gets confusing, you keep the tenses straight and the only thing i would wish for is clearer scene breaks, but as they've gotten better i don't see that as a problem.

Good job!
StoneTheLoner chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
Just ugh...
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
I wish you had left out that Bastila crap. It's obvious what you intend to do with her character. And really, if his mental training isn't strong enough to keep out an untrained 5 year old, what's the point of even having mental shields?
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
That speech! I like it!
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
And THAT'S how you fight. Remember kiddies, don't try this at home. The Force is not a toy... usually.
Ozzy chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
What happened to "...a slow decent into darkness..."? It's like Revan flipped a coin and became evil, Sith dogma and stuff. I quit this story.
Sciny chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
how could she defeat him when he battled more than year against mandalorians and she is still only padawan.. its ridiculous
Guest chapter 28 . 6/6/2015
Are your going to make a sequle I can already think of the possibilities...
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
this chapter directly contradicts the previous.

also, i'm pretty sure Canderous wasn't involved in the Cathar massacre. that was led by Cassus Fett.
madsloth chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
An absolutely great story, I am glad you took the time to write it and glad I found it.