Reviews for Confessions of a Fool
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Supposed to have been posted 1 October 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

TSL aboard Ebon Hawk: Atton's internal dialogue is not a pretty place

Told completely within his thoughts, Atton is too busy trying to come up with reasons why she should not care to wonder if she does. He's caught between the desirable woman he sees, and the monster he see himself being.
MazeWolf chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Well done, short and sweet. I enjoyed this very much. Attan Rand is one of my favourite characters. I wish him and the main character getting together could have been one of the endings.
missxcellophane chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I'm trying to come up with something beyond "aw". Nice work, and poor Atton.
Mithostwen chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This is so Atton! The dark humor, trying to pretend he doesn't care when he really does, the timeline of when he really started caring for her instead of just feeling lust. Even the word choice! You've captured him so well, and done a great job evoking sympathy for him from the reader... well, okay, from me. I can't speak for everyone. But speaking for me, this is AWESOME! My poor Atton-obsessed heart is melting. :-) Now I'm inspired to go work on my story again... Gracias!
Winter Arani chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
This is really a great story I thought, especially from Atton's viewpoint. I like it. Well written
secondrate chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
It's good. Goes deep into Attons possible feelings for the Exile. One small point, purely characterwise: would Atton use a word like "desire"? I just can't see it. Minor thing but it kinda jumped up and punched me in the face...
Dranzen chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Oh...it would be bad if I cried, wouldn't it? ;.;

Very well done. I sort of wish that it was longer, but it's nice as a snippet. Sad thing is, I can hear Atton saying these things...maybe it's just me.
noneko chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
As you probably know, I am not the greatest fan of Atton. But I can honestly say that this made me like him a little more. You give plausible reasons for his love of the Exile, and the vein of self-hatred throughout the piece is a really nice touch. I kind of wish that it were longer, but it works really nicely as a short snippet. Nice work.
Marie chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
AW! That is so sweet!
AnnaCora chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Very emotional, very catchy. Keeps the reader's interest. You do well in picturing Atton's feelings, makes me want to huggle poor him!
Claire chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
So pretty much I came to your fic, and took a look at it. And because I love you soo much, I'm going to leave a mark of my greatness here for you to coddle, you big baby.
Kallamae chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
A nice look in Atton's head. It's a little short, but it's well done. And you gave it a perfect title.
mi6007 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
would you mind creating a name and posting this story on