Reviews for The Five Mother Hens of Virgil Tracy
Little-Pandemonium chapter 33 . 8/30/2014
Oh my goodness, this story has nearly made me cry so many times but I tell you what, it's one of the best stories I've ever read! Virgil is my favourite character and this story has been so heartfelt! How the brothers were relying on eachother to cope with Virgil's illness was so cute! I'm glad he's getting better and I only hope Virgil snaps John out of his regret and uselessness! Please update! 3
xDivashell24x chapter 33 . 4/4/2013
Love this story - so good :-)
FlyingchocolatefishfromMARS chapter 33 . 9/2/2011
This was amazing. I loved it! :D
Vaughany chapter 33 . 4/21/2009
Now that was great, loved it. I'm very glad Virgil is doing better, and it was a very good idea to have a chapter on how John was coping. Nice work :) Update soon.
boojum chapter 33 . 3/25/2009
So glad to see that you've picked this one up again! Keep up the good work!
Cinn chapter 33 . 3/16/2009
Woot! You have no idea how long I have waited for this update.

It was a bit weird, but it was good, I liked the interactions and concern between the brothers.

Is another miracle around the corner in the form of another chapter?

guerrero chapter 33 . 3/15/2009
Wow! This is great! A couple of chapters had me in tears but I am loving it. Post soon please :)
Cutiepie2191 chapter 33 . 3/15/2009
Yay! Another update! (And a great one, might I add)

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to read more!
Boojum chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
All I want for Christmas is some updates. (I already have my two front teeth)
thundever1 chapter 32 . 7/28/2008
Great chap, yay Virgil's awake, what's wromg with John?, please update soon.
boojum chapter 32 . 7/21/2008
We need another 'miracle' - it's been three months since the last one! UPDATE SOON!

I see you're in China - lousy place to be with all the repression and lack of human rights - not to mention smaller scale issues like pollution and unreliable product safety. Please take care of yourself.
Vaughany chapter 32 . 4/21/2008
Yay, Virgil woke up :) I'm so relieved but I'm now slightly worried about poor John! Sob. But great chapter, thoroughly enjoyed it and please don't leave it so long before you next update!
Cinn chapter 32 . 4/16/2008
You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to update this! And hurray for doing so! Tis good, and I think telling him that TB2 was orange would probably be enough to send him into a relapse...well, maybe not quite. But yeah, please don't make us wait that long again for the next chapter!

lissysue85 chapter 32 . 4/16/2008

Just read the whole story so far. Wow I love it. I am so glad Virgil is awake. Please update soon.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 32 . 4/14/2008
Yay! Another chapter! It's been so long!

Yay, Virgil's awake! But uh-oh, what's wrong with John? Something seems to be happening with him.

Can't wait to hear more and please update sooner this time! Hahaha. Keep up the good work:)