Reviews for In Love And War
shego the best chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
shego is the best and her fashion sense is beautiful and she is very very very very very beautiful and very very very very very pretty
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Whoh this looks to be a great story soon please!
SolarinStudio chapter 4 . 7/15/2007
Promising Beginning.

But what happens next? Has this story been abandoned?
KPRS shipper chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
I have to ask. Are you ever going to update this story? I've been waiting for you to update for a while now, but so far you haven't. Please don't drop this story. I want to know what happens!
Shizizaam chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
This is an amazing story. When are you going to update it?
bigherb81 chapter 4 . 4/11/2007
Man I am all anxious now to see what happens next. You sir are a master of suspense. I really hope that you do put up the next chapter soon I can't wait to see what happens next w/ the happy couple. So far it seems that they have been thouroughly boned.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
Um, there is more of this, right? 'Cause you've got my attention for the moment.
PJ chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
OH S**T! NOW RON'S GOING TO BE LIKE KIM! F**K!(plese up date soon!).
Louis Mielke chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
who, just found this one and its freakin awsome! I mean yeah the angst is thick enough to cut with a knife, but whats better, well, the fluffy ending that just ha to come out of this sitch. I can't wait to see how it all goes! totally badical!
SassMasterGeneral chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
Nice Good work
conan98002 chapter 4 . 6/9/2006
drakken really needs to get a life
conan98002 chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
well thats gotta suck i feel sorry for the real ron when kim kills this a continuation of your Other Side of the Mirror story?If so maybe you could work erik using kim going on the date while ron was gone to twist the knife.
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
Eric is vicious here! There's going to be some chaos and raw emotion between Kim & Ron before the true battle begins.

Update soon!
dataweaver chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
That has got to be the most sadistic version of Eric that I've seen anyone write.
JK rulez chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
Oh, this sounds SO bad for Kim! Great job again!

Does this fic take place some time after "Apprentice"? Seems like it, considering Ron's new build and the note about him being at Yamanouchi over the summer.