Reviews for No, Nina! Bad Nina!
Yabbit chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
BookQ36 chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Dawsilla. Dawn and Dru? Really? Where?
BookQ36 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Hamilton slipping into character as Jayne was priceless and brilliant. Bravo sir!
BookQ36 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Kudos for the Firefly references! Very well done so far, can't wait to see how it ends. Puppetwolf Angel is too cute for words.
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
This is totally how the show should've gone.

OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
I was like, OMG.

I totally got that reference.
MiniShrink chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
xD That is fucking hilarious. Secks. OINK, man. Woman. Whatever, I love this.
walking through fire chapter 7 . 1/9/2007
This is the best fanfic ever! :)
angel rules chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
I loved your story and I hope there are more to come.

So good luck and keep writing.
gopie chapter 7 . 5/12/2006
Wah, love this! And yay, the're still alive! I'm so sad it's over, though. Your chapters are short but freakishly stuff is very well-written - not once was there a dull moment. Thanks. About the story, I'm still working on it because I was unsatisfied with how it turned out.
gopie chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
Love Spike annoying Angel. Wicked sense of humour, and you know how to incorporate everything to your advantage to make this very enjoyable.
Imzadi chapter 7 . 5/11/2006
I love Willow calling Angel Puppy (shades of Vamp Willow!). I love Fred blasting the dragon before Angel gets to it. I love Ause-pay ECR-Vay. "Climb the Mount Everest dressed in a neon green leotard while juggling cheese!" I love it. "You were going to put Mr. Gordo in mortal danger!" I love it. This was a really fantastic story. I'm still laughing. Great job!
Imzadi chapter 6 . 5/11/2006
This just keeps getting better & better. I love Hamilton reverting to Jayne. I love Wes speaking to the book so softly that it made Fred jealous. It's really great to see Lindsey, and you've got him down pat. I have to admit I can understand that Lindsey wouldn't come back to jump in the sack with Eve. . .Poor Knox! The best laid plans. . .I don't agree that hate is the strongest thing in the universe, but it works here. I'm really sorry this is coming to an end. I loved it!
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 7 . 5/11/2006
that was good
MadTom chapter 7 . 5/11/2006
Cute! I loved the whole thing.

Still thing you should have thrown Feigenbaum into the wolf-Angel/Gordo mix. It would've put the menage in menage a trois!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »