Reviews for Love is in the Air
harinezumiko chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Awwww! This was lovely 3

*fails at writing in-depth review because... d'awwwwwwwwwww.*
baby-pnut chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
The story is so sweet *squeals* I want a random love letter too!(Judai's reaction to the love letter was so typical him - love it!)

*Faves*
Plato Told chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Easily the cutest thing I've ever read. Superb job.
pinkberry chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
(sorry, I don't have a account yet and I know this is a late comment to this piece of writing. Sorry, I hope it's not bothersome.)

I randomly stumbled upon one of your fanfiction and once reading it I quickly went to see more of your works. I think your writing is so beautiful. Wow, I'm so amazed by it! I was never really interesting in Manjoume and Fubuki but you surely made me! And it also had a really calming feeling to it.

I hope you continue to write Yugioh GX for a long time, I really enjoyed this.
ReaperRain chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Oh, that was so sweet!I never really thought about the Fubuki/Manjoume pairing before...but this really makes it work. Great job!

ReaperRain
Fightergirl-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Aw! how sweet! Chazz ritin luv letters!1
Kinasha Kaiba chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Aw Fubuki/Manjoume. That was just too adorable!
WitchVela chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
WoW! that was awesome you can write stories really well. keep writing
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
This story is beautiful. Very deep, very true and very emotional. Exactly how love should be.
Cherry blossom girl chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
This was fun! Such a cute idea _ But I have one thing to complain about: Fubuki and Manjyome were writing love letters and I didn't get one? I'm so sad...hehe, just a small joke :D anyway, very nice story, I liked it a lot. And they weren't even OOC. At least, I think they weren't :) I'm looking forward to another of your stories _
Undertaker of the Sith chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Wow...that was awesome! So cute...
Sapphireluva chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
WAH! PLEASE WRITE MORE! OR A SEQUEL! PLEASE! I LOVED IT!
DC13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
/"That's like the essence of romance, you know? Love unconstrained by a single human being, spread to the entire human race! The sea! The sky! Love that spreads over the entire world, flying on delicate wings... I mean, if you don't put any names on the letters, it's like they're not to anybody or from anybody. They're just pure love."/

I think, I adore you. It's rare... But, there are some times, when I see a set of words in a dance like that, and it makes me so happy that I want to cry. I have no idea why it is, and I put it down to the writer being wonderful, but it happens, and it happened with that.

I thank you.
Smurfy20 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
This is kwl! i love the whole concept of the sending love letters to no one 4rm no one, its a nice idea and completly Fubki! -sigh- I really love this!
DaCow Takao chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
That was so cute.3

I really don't know what else to say.