Reviews for My Son
carameltootsieroll chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Did I cry? Oh, what a tough question to myself! Those episodes were such an emotional weight to me huhuh I was only around 9 years old when I first watched those episodes, and I didn't even have a clue about fanfiction then. I even missed the next episodes after this, only watching again when "Ninja Tribunal" showed, which of course, we all know that Don was okay already. That just tore me to pieces because I missed those crucial episodes!

Thank you so much for writing this! I'm glad that I found this fic. Oh, it has been quite some time since my TMNT feels have caught up with me. You accurately captured Master Splinter's thoughts; his fears and emotions were beautifully shown. I also love this line: "He stood there, eyes filled with the tear-blurred image of this creature- and in the distortion, he could see Donatello. He could see his son." Aaaahhh short, but very meaningful and emotion-filled one-shot. My favorite kind! Keep writing! You are very talented indeed. :)
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This is so sad. You captured Splinter's thoughts on Don's new mutation perfectly.
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Aw! This is truly heart-wrenching and a perfect characterization of our beloved Sensei as well as, through his loving eyes, Donatello. Thank you.
Fae Dreamdance chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Excellent job! I'm very impressed.
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
You made me cry! I was having hard time watching those episodes, I was so afraid I was going to burst into tears and start crying all over the place, but I didn't. But I'd never hated commercials more in my entire life.

ANYWAY, I loved the fic! So great!
KuwabaraMikey17 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
That was sad episode wasn't it!
I LOVE MIKEY chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
this is a graet story please keep wrighting
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Oh that was REAL GOOD! I liked! I liked! I liked! I liked! Did I happen to mention how much I liked this story? Good golly, so many wonderful stories about Donnie becoming a Gameradon. Now it's my turn! Yep, I'm off to go and write my story! Great job! _
Red Tale chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I missed that episode (sobs as frantically tries to turn clock back and skip out on work that day) but thankfully this and other fics have given me a very good perspective of what happened.
Okami1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
O_O {clears throat before letting out a high-pitched fangirl scream} That was excellent! You truely displayed Splinter's thoughts and feeling with this ficcy. I loved the memories he had of Donnie as a turtle tot, those instances sound like things he would do; curious little guy that he is. They also helped to lighten the mood. Keep up the great work!
greshunkai chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
wow! KF did a really neat piece in response to this last episode, but trust cynlee to come up with the heartbreaker. the writing skill i'm finding in these T-stories is astounding! a Splinter POV that says it all-thank you.
RealityBreakGirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
wow. that was great. you seemed to capture exactly how i thought splinter would be feeling. it has to be hard on him, and i think you captured that wonderfully. good job.

-realitybreakgirl
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Wow! Great one-shot, Cyn. I agree, that was some episode on Saturday. I can't wait for this week's. Loved the thoughts by Splinter. This is definitely what he would think. Did I mention you could write for the show? Well, if I didn't, I'm saying it now. Oh, and my next chapter should be up later today. I finally have time to post it. My semester rocks! I'm having so much fun, though it does get busy. Write more awesome stories soon because you rock on this. I mean it.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
RenaRoo chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Poor Splinter - I would hate for something like this to happen to someon I loved. We can only guess what sort of mental tortures that this is causing the others to go through.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Well, since I'm Swedish, I've never seen that ep. It's number 100, now isn't it? All I know is that Don's going to be turned into some kind of monster - I've heard the rumours, and I saw the trailer at 4Kids' website. Innocent-Rebel has promised to write a detailed synopsis for me, though. Anyway, good story! I can really imagine Splinter's feelings as something that 'could happen'. Poor Don.

Take care,