Reviews for Reconciliation
Saphira113 chapter 24 . 9/14/2015
Thank you so much for writing the story of a marriage. For writing the story of the hard part.

I was so worried for Lothiriel, worried if she would ever be happy, worried if Eomer would ever really notice her or her him.
ShadowFox chapter 24 . 9/4/2015
I just re-read this story and realized that I never reviewed.
I really love the story and how you develop Lothiriel and Eomers relationship slowly over time. That was it seems very realistic and I find it easy to understand the feelings and emotions of the characters very good in general. I just really like the way you write an would love to hear more from you though it seems unlikely because your last activity has been in 2007. I just hope that you read this and know that there will be people our there who would love to read more from you! :)
BelleCelestyn chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
with the way they act towards each other they appear more like stiff prudes more than anything.
BelleCelestyn chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
the most physical activity Lothiriel has ever done was cry, wallow in a sea of self-pity, sew, read, and walk... How could she have been able to use a great hunting bow? Legit question. Is she feigning exhaustion during the day and weight-training during the night? Behind our backs?
Guest chapter 24 . 2/28/2014
Nearlh cried a hundred times. Loved the story, thank you for it!
Anon chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
The end does repay all the anxiety of the previous chapters. :)
Anon chapter 23 . 1/20/2014
You're breaking my heart. Things like this should never happen.
Anon chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
I feel sorry for her, she has a bit too constrained view of love. Respect and caring are a kind of love.
Anon chapter 21 . 1/20/2014
I'm crying too. Why can she not see that there are many kinds of love and feeling that he is her friend and loving him like that now does not mean he will not come to mean more to her.
Anon chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
I'm glad he loves her. :)
Anon chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
I'm glad she does not resent the baby or the father. :)
Anon chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
I'm glad the labour went well. I think you described it very well :)
Anon chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
I'm glad they know each other more. !
Anon chapter 16 . 1/20/2014
I am glad they are finding some comfort with each other. If even for one night sleeping closer to one another.
Anon chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
I'm glad she has her courage. Perhaps she will be happy as well if even for small things.