Reviews for The White Room
NekomataFangirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Oooooh I havent finished reading the first line yet and I a already loving it.

First I giggled at the 'polished knob' [door knob] like a young teen, and then I read 'people are falling prostate' instead of 'prostrate'. :/

'We were given a second chance at life... and you missed it'- this should have been said to Bakura so much earlier. It is true. It would have not changed anything, but I just wish someone said it to him.

It feels glorious to have Yami finally be so openly resentful and enjoying hitting the thief's soft spots. Ahh and then he goes on spoiling it bu stating he actually has pity for Bakura.

Malik, you drama queen!

Paha, Yami is so ignorant. After thousands of years, only in the afterlife waiting room he fids out about Bakura and Malik's reasons for their devilry. And it took him about a minute of conversing with each to find out the facts that could have altered the events of pretty much everything by 180 degrees. Oh Yami!

Umm and just like that everyone forgave each other?

I did enjoy this oneshot. I am glad it didn't give me a double near-heart attack, like The Grief Perception an Cry Of The Wicked's description did.

Ralph is a bit of a weird character here. He is very random- you have three powerful ancient yamis...and Ralph. You know you're annoying when a dead pharaoh (used to all sort of boring royal duties) doesn't want to listen to your smalltalk even in a dimension where time doesn't matter, and he'd rather be stuck in a white room all totally by himself, unable to go into afterlife, than listen to your shit.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh. Gorgeous post-life fic.
roseofnoonvale chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
this is so dad, but I love it.
Atem-Lover4eva chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Wow.. Just, wow... I'm stunned actually.. A story has never left an affect like this on me like this story did. Wow.. Just wow... It's amazing actually. This story made me cry. I seriously did. Beautiful it a lot. You did an awesome job writing this story. And I thank you for that so, thank you.
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Wouldn't it be hilarious if they ended up back in their items? Or being born again with all their memories :3 Good one-shot btw
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Huh, never thought you'd see that side of Bakura and Malik (I originally thought you meant the hikari, but it looks like you're one of those authors that has "Marik" as the hikari and "Malik" as the yami). I could understand Bakura, even though I don't like him much...He saw his whole village massacred and really, it was Zorc who influenced him. Malik...interesting, to say the least. Again, never thought I see that side of those two, and it's nice that Yami understands them...Curious though, weren't they already technically dead when they were sealed within the Millenim Items? (Well, Yami and Bakura anyway; Malik was supposedly banished to the Shadows). And a note: it was really Aknadin (Atem's uncle) who ordered the massacre of Kul Elna...Aknamkanon had no idea how the Items were made until Mahad told him. I guess Bakura just wanted somebody else to blame.

But anyway, great job!
ChaosTurtle chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Wow i Really love your fanfics! *_*

but somehow you always manage to get me depressed T.T
Komi V chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I love the psychological aspect your works seem to take. Not sure if it's deliberate (or I'm just reading too much into things), but for now I'll assume it's intentional..

Neat perspective on the characters and the "aftermath" of the story. :3

-Komi V
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Wow, that was really great- you're right, the Yugioh saga should have ended like this! Kind of sad though. Well done!
flufffmufffin chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
and...thats it? i like it. im glad u didnt add vampires and crossovers and incidents of bakura hurting people and getting hurt in the process. but it was over too soon! poor ralph!
Dragon-Tooth chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
That was completely awesome! Completely freakin awesome! I thought some of the "lightbulb moments" were kinda rushed... but it worked! Very good job!
xXDeidara-chanXx chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Cool...but a bit strange in the end.

But they all need to learn the truth about each other

Good one

XD
Meee chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
OMGG that is SO how the series should have ended O:! I love how they all understood in the end. :D YAY!
Ireina Kurotsuki chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Hey! Just wondering, but who's the homeless guy? I'd like to know why he was there too! I can just imagine him, he'd have been going: "omg, wtf, bbq?" at this seemingly complete nonsense the three yami's are spouting.

Anyways, this was really funny, you did excellently.

Smile! _

Ireina
Rogue1979 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Another good one. Beg many questions though: how did they die? Wher did they go? Who was Ralph?

My fav part was when Malik tries to strangle Yami. I almost imagined the Pharaoh lying there with a bored expression on his face...lol...