Reviews for The White Room
xXnekoxXkittykatxX chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
...Well...the idea was interesting and I loved the way you ended it XD But I was confused at first...thought they were in a hospital" Until you mentioned the two doors.A good ...an excellent fic!:D
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Wow!

Great fic!

By da way, that's my secret weapon against writer's block, to work on more than one story. If you get stuck with one, move onto another and come back to it.

But heck, maybe my methods only work on me, after all, I can only get to sleep if I make up some kind of story in my head.
Haiku Kitten chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
*sobbeth* So beautiful...

GO INTO THE LIGHT, MALIK!

Sorry, felt the need to add that. U
DreamingChild chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Wow. I don't know what to say. It's like you summed up the whole of Yugioh in one chapter and gave it a better ending, too. Fave!
Fluoxetine chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Nice. Creative. I like how you left the end a mystery.

Sorry I haven't been reviewing often! Homework is evil!
Joey-lover chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
o i liked it _ someone that actully sticks to a story line from the show, you deffinatly dont see that very often. o-o maybe malik killed ralph...haha! well anyway, love it, keep up the good work! _
Zoe chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Me likes!
palesadpuppet chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Oh my... *le blissful sigh* I think this is my favorite of all your oneshots! It was so beautiful and sad... I have no words. *luff for you*
Freedom Of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Dude. This story totally rocks! I love how you portraed their death and how they resolve their differences!

You have another story idea? Ra! Your getting as bad as me! Hehehehehehehe!
Satra chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
This story is awesome. Really. My personal favourites are the stories with all of the Yamis in it - so me liking the story isn't really a surprise... but the idea with the white room is nice! Another story? Cool, hurry up and poste it! _~
Tabby chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
*Sniffles* That was such a sad one-shot! I like the way you wrote it int the 'white room' with the black door where you leave. Though, just who was 'Ralph'? o.O I love the closure you gave the characters. The way they interacted and their emotions just seemed so real. *Sighs* It was so sad when Bakura and Yami went through the doors. I almost cried! Great job on this fic. It was beautifully written and the whole thing was just wonderful.
Spryte chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Never thought about YMalik's reasons like that before. Very nice. Hope you update your other ficcy soon and I look forwards to reading the new ones.
Ysabet chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
NICE fic. Not what I was expecting at all; but damn, this was good. Rather sorry that it was a one-shot (although, of course, it's only a one-shot if you decide it is... hint, hint, hint). So I have to wonder if Ammut the Devourer ate any of them, hm? Or did they all pass the Weighing of Ma'at? Again, good fic. Write more, please!
Mishirith chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Really good one-shot. They understand each other, and even Malik! (which is surprising since he's really insane and evil, but he had a good reason to be, like Bakura.)
Under Finger And Thumb chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
...What *was* the deal with Ralph? Just some one to annoy them for the time being? Where is ralph going? You should continue this!

Continue damn you! mnyeh! *hugd* i luffers you!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »